No announcement yet.

Best Middleweight Championship Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Middleweight Championship Fight!

We've got three middleweight championship fights scheduled to happen before the year ends. Out of Golovkin vs. Rubio, Soliman vs. Taylor, and Quillin vs. Korobov, which fight will be the best and which one are you most excited for? Also, which champion do you feel has taken the hardest challenge out of all of these fights?

I would like to see Taylor make a comeback..

I think he suffered a concussion which made him prone to being KO'd for a while..I am hoping he has healed and can reach his potential or at least part of it. That's my theory anyway.

Of course it might be an issue of not having a boxer's heart and then my theory goes out the window.

Either way I am eager to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
      I would like to see Taylor make a comeback..

I think he suffered a concussion which made him prone to being KO'd for a while..I am hoping he has healed and can reach his potential or at least part of it. That's my theory anyway.

Of course it might be an issue of not having a boxer's heart and then my theory goes out the window.

Either way I am eager to find out.
      Taylor winning a belt would definitely make things a little more interesting in the middleweights. Could make for a good unification match with Cotto.

Comment

they are all frauds until they fight golovking. also cotto is probably going to fight andy lee lol. middleweight champ...lol again. golovking not prime time but andy lee is lol 3x

Comment

I won't be able to help myself.. i'll be 100% invested in rooting for Taylor to somehow win his fight so I'll also go with that fight

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            they are all frauds until they fight golovking. also cotto is probably going to fight andy lee lol. middleweight champ...lol again. golovking not prime time but andy lee is lol 3x
            Cotto vs. Lee just sounds horrible. I'd almost rather see Cotto vs. Bradley for the middleweight strap. And I hate having to say something that stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
              Cotto vs. Lee just sounds horrible. I'd almost rather see Cotto vs. Bradley for the middleweight strap. And I hate having to say something that stupid.
              i think those are the 2 leading candidates. a welterweight coming off a loss and a bum who was nearly ko'd against a journeyman in his last fight.

Comment

On paper, Quillin vs. Korobov is by far the best.

Comment

the quillin fight is the most competitive. But honestly the ducking of GGG in this division is truly pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                    the quillin fight is the most competitive. But honestly the ducking of GGG in this division is truly pathetic.
                    At the pace that GGG is fighting at, people won't be able to avoid him for much longer. He'll be the big money draw by mid 2015. He just needs a unification match early next year.

Comment

Working...
                    X