No announcement yet.

Ruben Guerrero Says Robert KOs Pacquiao In Under 6-8 Rds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    I never said Pac wasn't great, I just said his chin is glass, and so you know more than his sparring partners or the ones who witnessed The Ghost owning Pacman in sparring right?

They all said The Ghost can beat Manny and he hits way harder than Manny
    Manny got KO for the first time in 14 years with a perfect shot he did not see so now all of a sudden, he has a glass jaw. I guess his jaw and Khan's jaw might as well be up for comparison at this point SMH. Then you listen to what sparring partners say, while u at it, please name those sparring partners. That right there lost whatever credibility you might have. You do understand that sparring partners 100 out of 100 times will pick the guy that pays them to dethrone the other guy no matter what the odds are or pick the guy they are cool with at the moment. Besides, sparring and actual fight are two different ball game. A dude can have the best sparring of his life and come fight now, lay a goose egg. Sparring elements are controlled and organized, fight night, not so much. You will have to deal with several other elements that could not be simulated in sparring.

Comment

This Guys is nuts lol! Guerrero gets Diaz'd by Pac

Comment

Working...
      X