Collapse
No announcement yet.

If froch beats Chavez Jnr is he considered the number 1 at super middle weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If froch beats Chavez Jnr is he considered the number 1 at super middle weight

Still no news on ward, So ill assume hes not fighting this year.

THIS IS A hypothetical thread, but if froch fights and beats chavez Jnr, is he number 1 super middle weight in the world ranking wise.

it would mean froch would have 6 victories since the super 6 final to wards 2 against weight drained fighters.

Ward-Rodriguez, Dawson

Froch-Chavez jnr, groves1,groves 2, kessler, yusef mack, Bute.

Its just a hypothetical discussion....
    yes, dudes racking up raning points
    26.32%
    No ward beat him in 2o11 therefore wards still number 1
    73.68%

No, An undefeated Ward reigns supreme at the weight. Froch is the blue collar man taking what skills he has to the next level and I say good for him.

Comment

How could beating Chavez Jr possibly do that?

Comment

Obviously not. I'm sure you will have Froch higher, but no one else will think he is above Ward.

Comment

He is already #1
          How can a guy who is retired possibly be #1?

Ward is nothing but a bum-nugget clinging to Froch's ar5e.

Comment

Originally posted by Hook-Right View Post
            Obviously not. I'm sure you will have Froch higher, but no one else will think he is above Ward.
            Chaves junior is a top 20 super middle weight is he not???

Im on about beng ranked..so if its a ranking system surely froch should be number 1 as hes put in the work in terms of volume, quality the style hes done it in.

Please tell me in any other sport this would be fair???

Comment

Froch is already number 1 in the division. Some dolly **** sitting on his arse with 2 fights in 3 years isn't relevant. Froch is the man doing everything a true champion should.

Comment

No, Ward is still #1 @ 168. Froch is doing his thing beating Bute and Groves twice and if he beats Chavez Jr that's pretty good for Froch. None of those fighters are on Wards level though if Froch wants to be number one he has to beat the S.O.G.

Comment

i already consider froch #1. ward hasn't beaten anyone good in awhile.

and i think ward retired from boxing.

Comment

I can see if it was competitive but ward beat him easily with ONE ARM! I know some of you believe in giving people credit for losing, but he got beat in his prime by a young Ward not an experienced one. He has officially ducked Ward, he knows and damn near everyone else doesnt believe he can beat ward, he's just the best B level fighter in his division and a Brit hype job, nothing more but possibly less. When was the last time a brit ever beat an elite American fighter?
                    Just a hype job, not many for you guys to root for are left. lol

Comment

Working...
                    X