• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AVDB View Post
    I voted and was the first one to post
    ah Good just confirming

Comment

I'll go with Lara. Primarily because of how GGG has been handled to this point. Look at how Lara's been handled, adversely. Lara has been placed on the table against Williams, Angulo and Trout. Already. Sometimes you just have to leave it up to the matchmakers. When a fighter is being brought through the maturation process in the manner in which Golovkin has been you have to ask yourself why he's been brought nobody, absolutely nobody, that hasn't been decoded or worse by somebody inferior to Golovkin himself already. Something's wrong with this picture.
      Last edited by A-Wolf; 02-10-2014, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Funny thing is how popular GGG has become he also attracted so many haters, it comes with the territory, specially from people who worship other fighters and are afraid that their beloved fighters get goodboyed like everybody before them.

If this fight gets made you will see that the oddmakers have that fight 4:1 for GGG, most of the people here who voted for Lara wouldnt bet a dime on Lara winning since he got almost knocked out by Angulo and GGG is better in all categories, and dont get me wrong, i like Lara. I've followed him since his pro debut and i think he would be very tough challenger for Floyd and he would also beat Canelo, but GGG sparks him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          Funny thing is how popular GGG has become he also attracted so many haters, it comes with the territory, specially from people who worship other fighters and are afraid that their beloved fighters get goodboyed like everybody before them.

If this fight gets made you will see that the oddmakers have that fight 4:1 for GGG, most of the people here who voted for Lara wouldnt bet a dime on Lara winning since he got almost knocked out by Angulo and GGG is better in all categories, and dont get me wrong, i like Lara. I've followed him since his pro debut and i think he would be very tough challenger for Floyd and he would also beat Canelo, but GGG sparks him out.
          Can't wait for the meme's, your idol will get exposed.

Comment

Good boy'd

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
              Vote for who you think would win.
              GGG...Easily.

Comment

Originally posted by AboutBillions View Post
                Can't wait for the meme's, your idol will get exposed.
                In the meantime, you can check these out..

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=621485
                (Official. Broner Be Like... Meme/gif thread)

Comment

I think Lara would win most of the early rounds, but GGG would eventually wear him down and stop him.

It'd be a close and competitive fight imo, I'd love to see it. Could go either way.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                    Vote for who you think would win.
                    Why vote for something which not a fight, at least not yet?

Comment

My god, how is the poll almost even??? I'll admit, Golovkin gets overrated by a lot of his fans and, as a result, causes a lot of hate towards him, but he's still a beast. Lara on the other hand (although I like him) is honestly limited as hell. He has no real jab, his power isn't very good, he can't fight on the inside whatsoever, and his chin isn't all that great (besides Angulo he was rocked against Grady Brewer). Lara would get beaten down and it would look like the Angulo fight with the differences being that Lara wouldn't win a round and would lose the fight by knockout.

Lara has trouble with Freddy Hernandez, Grady Brewer, and goes life and death with Alfredo Angulo yet beats Austin "I'm much taller but I'll fight shorter than him" Trout and now everyone thinks Lara is amazing. He's a good fighter, but Golovkin would hurt him.

Comment

Working...
                      X