No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton Open To Mayweather or Pacquiao Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by will.i.am View Post
    Hatton should shut thr f**k up pac man and money may knocked him out. Bad no need for a rematch maybe. Marquez needs to finally retire him for good hatton is probly the most over rated fighter of our generation
    What's he supposed to say when asked about it?

How is he overrated? If anything he's underrated on this site. He loses almost every poll made about him.

If Hatton can get himself into a position for a rematch good for him. Can't be any worse than watching Cotto getting his ass handed to him again.

Comment

Tbh I think he should defintley take it one step at a time . Senchenko then reallistically Malignaggi .Tbh I thnk a prime Hatton defintley beats Bradley it would be interesting to see how Bradley would deal with Hattons pressure if he's even 80 percent his best .Just the question what he has left in the tank .

Comment

Hatton has to clean house at welterweight if he wants a rematch with either of them.

Comment

no ricky , no...

Comment

Hatton open to brain damage

Comment

The Mayweather rematch won't happen while Hatton has a hole where the sun don't shine. But I can see Arum doing a Jim'll Fix it to fight Manny.

Comment

good luck with that..

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
                ― Winston Churchill

Comment

some sarcastic article

Comment

Translation: Ricky hatton - I'm broke!

Comment

He is going to get seriously injured. Look at Freddy Roach. Too much punishment to the brain is, insane.

Comment

Working...
                      X