Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever had a relationship with a married woman and fell for her?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever had a relationship with a married woman and fell for her?

How do you deal with having feeling for someone who is married but separated???

Comment

Time to retire

Comment

If she's separated she's fair game, but if she's still living with the guy then you have no business sniffing around until she does the right thing and is straight with him.

Comment

nah, she wasn't separated

Comment

Just my grandmother.

Comment

I have been with a married woman (actually three) but I always told myself not to fall for them. I think it's human nature to develop some type of feelings/emotions but it's dirty work to be messing with a married woman and you have to keep your feelins in check.

I remember me and one of the said married chicks had a great day together and all of a sudden she just cut me off completely. Kind of hit me hard, but I understood when she wrote me an email saying her husband was starting to suspect and she just couldn't risk losing everything right now.

Comment

messing with a married woman is like trying to deactivate a bomb, you can't loose focus and fall for it or it will blow up in your face...

Comment

Im currently seeing a married women, started off as abit of fun but think its became abit more serioues than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                    Im currently seeing a married women, started off as abit of fun but think its became abit more serioues than that.
                    You're full of crap, McGillacuddy.

Comment

Working...
                    X