Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's home address

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Floyd, you coward MFu(kin f@g. You suppose to be a bad azz MFu(ker beating women and children left and right. Why you hiding behind protective custody you f@g.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      Dear Floyd, you coward MFu(kin f@g. You suppose to be a bad azz MFu(ker beating women and children left and right. Why you hiding behind protective custody you f@g.

Comment

Why the hell would i want to give a gift to a person who has way more money than i am and the results of his own doing landed him in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
          How does it not make sense? Just by a few responses on here you can see pac-tards are genuinely happy that they can send Floyd something. It's called helping others, especially when they can't help themselves.

it makes sense if you're just an ass0le tryin to direct more hate mail for Floyd...i'd expect that from the p@ctards

but you come off as a Floyd guy...actually, a total Floyd f@g the way you come at non-Floyd fans with your posts

so the only sense i can make out of this is; you are a big Floyd fan but an even bigger attention whore...and an assh0le

thanks for helpin me figure it out..for some stupid reason, i thought you might have been a decent poster deep down inside....all good...we can all carry on

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
            I am not entertained by anothers misfortune.

My life is not so terrible that I get great enjoyment out of seeing others in worse situations.

Other than that you got things a little twisted. While I do tend to appear in a lot of threads showing support for Floyd, its merely to offset the hate recieved from a miserable group of people. Quite frankly it just annoys me. I dont bash any fighter, and I dont support bashing of fighters.

you dont offset hate but adding more hate...it does the opposite

they wont change your mind and you wont change theirs...after YEARS of doing the same **** everyday, i thought you'd figure that out by now

Comment

maybe i should write floyd a letter.

i want my funeral paid for.

floyds not gonna masturbate for how many months.

as soon as he puts it in his girl, his gonna let loose.

standerd.

Comment

why would you post this on here?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  it makes sense if you're just an ass0le tryin to direct more hate mail for Floyd...i'd expect that from the p@ctards

but you come off as a Floyd guy...actually, a total Floyd f@g the way you come at non-Floyd fans with your posts

so the only sense i can make out of this is; you are a big Floyd fan but an even bigger attention whore...and an assh0le

thanks for helpin me figure it out..for some stupid reason, i thought you might have been a decent poster deep down inside....all good...we can all carry on
                  awwww we have a butt hurt bytch on our hands.... yes please... carry on.

****in tool. lol

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    you dont offset hate but adding more hate...it does the opposite

they wont change your mind and you wont change theirs...after YEARS of doing the same **** everyday, i thought you'd figure that out by now
                    I have no interest in changing minds. People can be a fan of whoever they want. All I request is a bit of mutual respect.

I personally like this forum and dont want to see it taken over by a bunch of loud mouthed haters.

Maybe youre fine with the forum going to ****. Im not.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      awwww we have a butt hurt bytch on our hands.... yes please... carry on.

****in tool. lol

i dont even like Floyd...why would i be hurt that you're putting his address on here?

first you said its so people can write to him and send him gifts...when i said that was gay, you said you were doing it for his haters...you do flip flop a lot

no hurting on my side...im perfectly cool with the fact that you're a Floyd f@g that likes attention..and that you're an assh0le

you fit the basic criteria of his fan base

Comment

Working...
                      X