Shredding JMM's Last Fights By Using His Logic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't Barrera already beat Marquez?

Comment

who cares about Marquez's logic? He thinks is a good idea to drink his own piss when training for a fight for crying out loud.

Comment

I've got respect for Marquez & i hope he gets the fight, but he's **** talkin is gettin a little out of hand.

Pac had already been through a borderline prime MAB. He pretty much cherry picked him in order to get him on the resume & if you believe the talk he's thinkin of doing the same with El Terrible.

Works both ways...

Comment

so, out of all these so called shot fighters that Pacquiao hand-picked...why doesn't JMM fight one of them first and prove how shot they are and how much better of a fighter he is.... I say start with Cotto first...

Comment

where's the link to jmm rejecting the 3rd rematch right after the second fight? If true, pretty interesting.. seeing that's probaby right before pac went on to bigger and better things, leaving jmm chasing his tail.. straight into floyd's fist. Man, jmm is needs a better manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
              katsidis? he's basically a one arm come forward brawler, lost already to juan diaz and casamayor, who JMM beat, why fight this guy? definitely nothing slick here.

juan diaz? feather fisted brawler, nothing slick here. got exposed by nate campbell. why fight him again after he lost to malignaggi? shouldn't jmm tried to fight paulie instead? haters are dissing pac for rematching EM instead of Raheem, why give JMM a pass for this?

casamayor? great boxer in his prime, but at 38? lol.

barrera? past prime, a very green pac already destroyed him years before. isn't this jmm's logic?

and floyd? we all know what happened when he faced a slick boxer.
              also none of them are african americans!!!! (note: casamayor is cuban american)

Comment

Working...
              X