Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As a diehard Pac and Big fan: Im sorry Em is better than both.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
    Did you just google the word "rapper" and posted all you could find?
    So succesful rappers don't get any love?

I appreciate someone like Froch who may not be talented as someone like Calderon, but he is exciting and has made headlines

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Its just time we face facts...........
      Did somebody Highjack Burners account????????? I hope so, cause that was easily the most ******ed post I've ever read. That **** just killed a million brain cells on contact.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        As a lyricist perhaps, not an OG rapper.
        Thank you Run. Did Burner get a hold of some bad weed or somethin?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          I love em and he's definitely a technical master but he lack one things crucial: Substance! He always jap about the same crazy stuff over and over. It's crazy stuff with a high level of lyrical skill but still crazy stuff and the occasional banger.

You take Biggie he too was a technical genius but the man wasn't one dimensional in his substance and his message. From Big Poppa to Juicy to *****z Bleed - Nas even on a higher level.

2pac had a delivery and story telling 2nd to no one.
          I agree Champ for the most part but have to disagree with the bolded. Scarface paints a better pic than Pac. See below.

Comment

• Originally posted by Digital Hu$tler View Post
            Top 5 Greatest Rappers Of All Time
            1. Tupac
            2. The Notorious B.I.G.
            3. Jay-Z
            4. Eminem
            5. Lil' Wayne
            You should be fed to starving adolecent Alligators, for even puttin them two on your list. Amazing...........................Simply AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
              Dre?

Producing, maybe, but rapping?

And no Scarface, but Lil' Wayne?

LOL.
              Crack. I've been through 4 pages and you are the 1st to mention Face. What the **** are these people listening to????????????? How do you leave out the Rapper with the longest solid album streak in the History of Hip-Hop. Who has influenced damn near every Rapper they are mentioning, weither they know it or not. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Face made Scarface the movie popular to these little dudes. But he gets no credit for the content and realness in his rhymes. Not just one album, but EVERY album.

Comment

• Facemob is one of my favorite rappers no doubt Cheif. The Fix. Certified classic.

But on Em. I think people are lettiong the fact that hes a corny white boy get in the way from judging on how beastly he is on the mic. He wsnt a gangster but he wasnt fake like most rappers are now a days.

Comment

• Is this your way of trying to establish your, - See i'm not just a Afro-Centric, Liberation Theology subscribing, Black Panther supporing, young Hip-Hop head - Credentials?

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
                    Dr dre produced the following albums:

NWA Straight Outta Compton
                    The Chronic
                    Doggystyle5
                    Dre 2001
                    Marshall Mathers LP
                    50 Cent Get rich or die tryin

So basically, Eminems #1 album, 50's number 1 album, Snoops number 1 album, Cube and Eazy's number 1 songs and 2pacs number 1 song.

Dre is at or near the top of the genre.
                    I was tryin to give you the benefit of the doubt, and hope, wish, and pray you were talkin bout Andre Benjamin, when you said Dre. But I guess I was hoping for waaaaaaaaaay Too much.

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
                    I said at producing, maybe. But definitely not at rapping, which we're talking about in this thread.
                    And thats fair enough right there.

Comment

• Chief, you shouldve been up in this **** earlier.

Comment

Working...
                      X