No announcement yet.

Hous' sig creeps me da **** out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hous' sig creeps me da **** out

I don't know why but the color tone and the way the dude is acting creeps me out.

lol i told him that but he dont care

Comment

It's like if I woke up in the middle of the night and that dude was there doing that I would **** mysefl and probably have a heart attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Viciousz View Post
        It's like if I woke up in the middle of the night and that dude was there doing that I would **** mysefl and probably have a heart attack.
        what's the worst he could do

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
          what's the worst he could do
          ......rape me. Then put me in a plastic bag and bury me alive, you know all that sesame street type thing.

Comment

how could a guy with hooves for hands rape you...

what i really want to know is why hous has that sig in the 1st place

Comment

He looks like the type of guy that would find a way to do it with or without hands..

As for the sig I wonder if its a movie or a homemade vid someone taped in their basement who has a fetish to do those type of things.

Comment

That is by far, the gayest signature of any poster on this site. Some **** painted white, with fake hoofs and a dildo on it's forehead.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                  That is by far, the gayest signature of any poster on this site. Some **** painted white, with fake hoofs and a dildo on it's forehead.
                  ..seriously. I told him how creepy it was to have it as a sig, he didn't care.

i want to beat that guy up for some reason or step on his head cause of what he's doing

Comment

That would have to be pound for pound the most painful dildo ever produced.

Comment

Working...
                    X