Clear All

• yes, yes it does

resistance 3 is actually looking better than i expected

Comment

• Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
      yes, yes it does

resistance 3 is actually looking better than i expected
      I can't wait for Uncharted 3!

Definatley looks like it could be game of year.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ??? View Post
          lulz, totally unrealistic...that chick sits next to me, i turn the ps3 off and **** her brains out

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
            lulz, totally unrealistic...that chick sits next to me, i turn the ps3 off and **** her brains out
            Maybe that's his sister?

Comment

• I like the new update by Sony to the Internet Browser. Much better now.

Why don't Sony release updates to the internet browser every 6 months with the latest version of flash and java and any other improvements Sony have made to the browser?

Comment

• Question:

I bought my first PS3 ever back in November, but there is something that I want to get rid of...and it's some of the trophies you get from single player. I have some from Madden 12 that I want deleted since I don't own Madden 12 anymore. Anyone knows how I can delete them? Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ishak Pasha View Post
                  Question:

I bought my first PS3 ever back in November, but there is something that I want to get rid of...and it's some of the trophies you get from single player. I have some from Madden 12 that I want deleted since I don't own Madden 12 anymore. Anyone knows how I can delete them? Thanks in advance.
                  You can't. So you're just going to have to live with the trophies being there.
                  Last edited by ???; 02-26-2012, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ishak Pasha View Post
                    Question:

There is no point deleting them, dont think it takes any space up anyway

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X