Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you, Bernard Hopkins. You put another black eye on the sport we love.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed! TS

Comment

It was a poor fight to watch, i think that was expected though really.

Hopkins didnt come out looking too good after going down all the time. He was ok to dish out the fouls, but rolled on the floor complaining when he got it back. The fight could of done without that.

Comment

bernard hopkins = the clincher from philly

Comment

boo ****ing hoo.

Hopkins is a fighter, a dirty one. Big deal, its a fight.

He does what he has to do to win.

If that entails being "crafty" as some have called it at times,

or by being an "actor",

it wins him points, which is what one is trying to do in the ring.

The fact of the matter is, people are pissed because Roy lost, again.

They'll blame it on his age or whatever, but fail to realize that Nard just aged better because he has a better boxing mind whereas Roy relied strictly on his athleticism.

In the end, Hops>>>Roy.

Bernard never got brutally KOd.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            There is a reason why everyone hates this guy. The boxers that hate this guy and his tiny fan base speak volumes, to what kind of guy he really is. I just wanted to pay my thanks to the thug known as Bernard Hopkins. Whether it is your disrespectful comments or your lifetime of dirty tactics, you take the cake buddy. What you did last night was a sham and for you to be Mr. tough **** and act as if you were something you weren't, left a dirty taste in our mouths. Instead of doing what you said you were going to, kayo RJJ, you stood there and threw illegal blows all night and stooped to the level of a crippled.

One more thing Bernard. If for a second you feel vindicated, look at yourself in the mirror. You didn't accomplish ****. RJJ is nothing, absolutely nothing for your resume. The guy fought with nothing yesterday and has been fighting with nothing for years. Go be happy, I know you will be but real boxing fans know what you are and where you stand in the sport. We know you aren't RJJ and we know you could never beat RJJ when he was in his prime. Take this "calzaghe" win and shove it old man. Since you ripped off the fans and took the easy route instead of fighting a real champion I hope you step up and fight Haye. I hope he absolutely takes your fucking head off. Rest in peace, *******.
            You said it to a tee.. Nothing else needs to be said about hobkins the FRAUD

Comment

Does anyone have a GIF of B-Hop slamming Roy in the nuts???

I'd like to see that again.

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
                I always loved hopkins..him and floyd are the best american fighters out there right now..roy jones jr is a good dude but you should blame him for your anger ..he knew hes not ready and he knew he was done with boxing a long time ago and he still let his fans pay for his fights hahahaha.

B-HOP ALWAYS 100% HE ALWAYS LIVIN HEALTHY A TRUE INSPIRATION.
                Other way around dude. hobkins fought Roy only cause of Roy's KO loss to GREEN. Had Jones beaten Green, hobkins wouldn't of even gotten close to a boxing ring against Roy. hobkins proved he's a fraud. falling down 3 times claiming foul.. and all the CRYING BULL****!!!!! A REAL PIECE OF ****!!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
                    Excellent response. Nobody forced anybody to watch the fight. And I get tired of the "giving boxing a black eye" BS. Boxing has survived laoded gloves, fixed fights......the Hopkins fight did nothing to harm boxing. If you don't want to see it, don't buy it and shut up. Hopkins career can't be defined by what he does at 45 years of age.
                    Couldnt agree more, stupid over emotive BS thread.

Comment

No one forced Roy to get in the ring. Quite frankly, he deserves what he gets. That said...I lost a lot of respect for Hops for even taking this fight. Then to go out and look like he did? Ugh. What a strange performance though it does confirm that Hops could have never beaten Roy in their respective primes. Both should retire now.

Comment

Working...
                      X