Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard "The Cheater" Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=F•R•K•O;4494796]Good man. I wish all fight fans were like you.

I'm also a Hopkins fan, have been since he beat Johnson in 1997, but also a Calzaghe fan. I'm not a fanboy, I just enjoy watching them both fight.

I just don't like it when one side (as though you can't be a fan of both, it's either one or the other and nothing else is optional) can't admit when a guy loses fair and square.

"Ah, but FRKO, he didn't lose fair and square, he was robbed! Hopkins schooled him!"

**** goes round in circles and people will still be debating this in the year 3008. I say get over it, move on! Who cares? There are more important things in life than a dull, ugly fight like this.

Bottom line: Both looked ****, but Calzaghe did more work.[/QUOTE]

that is the way i saw the fight as well. i mean hopkins did school joe on the defesive side of things, but he wasn't scoring. call it what every you like, slapping, the little girls windmill (i have always like that one), it was racking up points.

if you score for defense alone, then hopkins won. but if you score all corners of scoring a fight, then joe won. may it have been by the slimest of margens, he still won.

that is the way i saw the fight.

p.s. before anyone has something dumb to say, i wanted hopkins to destroy joe! but he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by _Ricky_ View Post

The fans don't like Hopkins. This is one of the reasons why.

Comment

Working...
      X