No announcement yet.

Why i respect RED karmas allot better than most (not all) green ones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    No offense to you Allucard, I dont know wat your story is but in MY experience, people with Red K are often very stupid, post nothing but hate and blindly biased bull**** and are just flat out annoying. Take a look at VIVA.. You're gonna tell he's a good poster?? Gimmie a break.
    viva is clearly out of the profile i was trying to describe, hell he's out of any profile for that matter. where i stand is: making boxing a sport again. i'm against paper champions, i'm against grandpas still fighting, specially people half their age, i'm against the concept of "mega fights" and against ppvs for that matter...

Comment

People who dish out red K, be it once, or a hundred times, are childish. It's that simple.

I'm lucky enough to be seen as a pretty agreeable guy around here, so my karma is good. I've disagreed with tons of fanboys and straight *******s on here, I do nearly everyday. But nobody has ever pissed me off so bad that I had to give them red karma, it's ******ed.

If you disagree, just leave the thread or ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        People who dish out red K, be it once, or a hundred times, are childish. It's that simple.

I'm lucky enough to be seen as a pretty agreeable guy around here, so my karma is good. I've disagreed with tons of fanboys and straight *******s on here, I do nearly everyday. But nobody has ever pissed me off so bad that I had to give them red karma, it's ******ed.

If you disagree, just leave the thread or ignore it.
        I've never given red either, yet I rarely get into any arguments. I mostly read the boxing opinions and don't get butthurt on different opinions. Even when you disagree with posters you do it in a way that's reasonable. You've been one of the better posters since I've been around.

Comment

No one should give out red, just green k. giive green k please!

Comment

Originally posted by toyboy33 View Post
            I've never given red either, yet I rarely get into any arguments. I mostly read the boxing opinions and don't get butthurt on different opinions. Even when you disagree with posters you do it in a way that's reasonable. You've been one of the better posters since I've been around.
            It'a sll about acting grown up. Which is hard to do with all the tykes running around this place these days. Thanks for the kind words.

No one should give out red, just green k. giive green k please!
            I just hit you with red k.

Kidding, I gave you green.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              It'a sll about acting grown up. Which is hard to do with all the tykes running around this place these days. Thanks for the kind words.

I just hit you with red k.

Kidding, I gave you green.
              Green back atcha, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                Or maybe (and take a good look at my betting record with 0 bank points) we just have a life? I come here mainly for boxing news and not to make e points or e friends.
                And apparently also for making a non-boxing related thread in the Non-Stop-Boxing section.

I ought to give you some red.

Comment

Red karma people tend to speak their minds WHILE NOT associated in groups who grant them green karma like coalition or such. I was invited into coalition and i didn't go there. I don't hate them, don't hate anyone in particular and i am one of these lone red karma wolves who stop by at least 3 times a week. Green karma can also mean the guy's opinions are truly unbiased but that is rare. Normally they are behind groups or they are kissing ass. That's my 2 years experience. And i know there are more people like that here. People who don't waste time switching avatars every time there's a fight and regularly don't use them. Thoughts?
                  Let me school you real quick "lonely wolf".....the Coalition is not a green karma group....we have dudes sittin on blood(red karma) just like you! My karma aint amped up like alot of these clown ass posters but I don't jump on the board and ***** about it! You should've accepted the invitation then you would know that we are a bunch (not a gang) of boxing gurus....the Coaliton don't hate......we defend against it!!! Some of you snakes should try doing the same!!

Comment

Red karma people tend to speak their minds WHILE NOT associated in groups who grant them green karma like coalition or such. I was invited into coalition and i didn't go there. I don't hate them, don't hate anyone in particular and i am one of these lone red karma wolves who stop by at least 3 times a week. Green karma can also mean the guy's opinions are truly unbiased but that is rare. Normally they are behind groups or they are kissing ass. That's my 2 years experience. And i know there are more people like that here. People who don't waste time switching avatars every time there's a fight and regularly don't use them. Thoughts?
                    I rarely agree with ppl on here and my karma is probably top 3 highest here.haha

Comment

Originally posted by UncleCuntington View Post
                      The reason you respect red karma bars is because you have one.

The reason you have one is probably unrelated to The Coalition or any other group.

I've made lots of posts that criticise the Coalition, and I've insulted a few of their members, but none of them have ever given me red K. Some of the people that I get on well with have never given me green K, probably because they don't care about stuff like that (or maybe it's just that my posts are terrible)
                      agreed

end of thread

Comment

Working...
                      X