Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do people dislike about Carl Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on the fence about this. I love a guy who backs up tough talk by getting in the ring with anybody. I'm not British, so maybe I can overlook his ***** talking his countrymen. People who freely speak their mind attract a lot of scorn, and so I understand why some don't like him. He's not my favorite fighter, but I sure as hell like having him around.

Comment

People probably think he's little bit snooty. I think he's funny and as long as he fights and wins there is nothing wrong with being confident.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        How is this arrogant in any way?

All he's saying is he isn't a fan of Ali. He's allowed to not be a fan of Ali.
        Your brain was obviously unable to comprehend what I wrote otherwise you wouldn't have wrote what you did as a response. I don't like that fact that some boxing fans have such low IQ's, it's a shame really especially when we have words like the sweet science in boxing which would indicate you need some sort of intelligence to understand what goes on in the ring. It's unfortunate we still have uneducated thugs like yourself as fans of the sport.
        Last edited by AliBombaye; 05-26-2014, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X