Collapse
No announcement yet.

Batman vs Superman Batmobile teaser...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batman vs Superman Batmobile teaser...

so i guess the reveal comes tomorrow and since they begin shooting next week, we should probably expect the suit reveals this week as well.

Comment

I will continue to think this was a bad idea. Simply because, instead of this being a Superman 2 movie it became a Superman vs Batman movie.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        I will continue to think this was a bad idea. Simply because, instead of this being a Superman 2 movie it became a Superman vs Batman movie.
        Yeah,, I'm highly skeptical myself... I enjoyed the man of steel, and think they could have just done part 2...
        Rooting for the movie to be good, but it think they are trying to hard to one-up marvel,, they just need to focus in on story telling

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          chronologically speaking, it is a sequel. it doesn't seem that way with the inclusion of batman and wonder woman, but it is. I'd hazard to say that the main plot points will have to do with the consequences of the first one.

Comment

Good, a batmobile that looks like a batmobile. Fuck Nolan.

Comment

Superman beats Batman all day! no competition at all.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                Superman beats Batman all day! no competition at all.
                Read more comics. Batman repeatedly beats Superman. He uses his superior brains and resources to lay traps.

But he doesn't beat him in this scenario:

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Read more comics. Batman repeatedly beats Superman. He uses his superior brains and resources to lay traps.

But he doesn't beat him in this scenario:

Hahahaha never read a comic in my life apart from the viz mags lol

Comment

Working...
                  X