No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko Doubles Charr's Money; Final Offer Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko Doubles Charr's Money; Final Offer Time

According to the Ukrainian media, WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko (44-2, 40 KOs) has doubled the financial offer to undefeated Manuel Charr (21-0, 11 KOs) for a potential fight on September 8. It may take place in Germany or the Olympic Stadium in Kiev.

[Click Here To Read More]

Thats alot like, im sure chisora got no where near that. Unless anyone can correct me?

Comment

Originally posted by tripper View Post
      Thats alot like, im sure chisora got no where near that. Unless anyone can correct me?
      chisora got 500000 pounds i think...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        chisora got 500000 pounds i think...
        You sure i remember after the fight with all the fines and stuff he was almost set to have made no money from it. 500,000 pounds is decent likes.

Comment

400000 euros? the klitschko's are so cheap it's sad. that's like $550000 for a world title shot. no wonder they can't get good opponents half the time when you lowball potential opponents & then make all sorts of contract demands.

Comment

You sure i remember after the fight with all the fines and stuff he was almost set to have made no money from it. 500,000 pounds is decent likes.
            no he got fined & lost like 100000 of his purse...

Comment

Chisora has pretty much fought Vitali for free. Chisora got fined and costs in legal fees of about £350,000.

Comment

Chisora, who is promoted by Warren, had his licence withdrawn by the BBBC in March and is understood to have paid around £350,000 in legal costs and fines for his part in the scrap and the appalling behaviour that preceded his world title fight against WBC champion Vitali Klitschko on February 18.

^^^^^^ This quote is from the Daily Mail paper in the uk.
                Last edited by chocolate; 06-22-2012, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate View Post
                  Chisora has pretty much fought Vitali for free. Chisora got fined and costs in legal fees of about £350,000.
                  ouch! i thought i read after it was all said & done he was out about 100000 of his purse...

Comment

Charr wants more money?...

What the hell has he accomplished other than defeating a washed up Danny Williams?

I'm a fan of Vitali and Wladimir but this is the first time I've ever got annoyed at one of their fights. I wasn't too bothered about Jean Marc Mormeck fighting Wladimir on the basis that I didn't really care. This is Vitali's last fight (supposedly). I couldn't end my career knowing I beat a bum in a world title fight.

Disappointing but whatever.

Comment

Working...
                    X