Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video - UFC fighter Melvin Guillard gets KO in Boxing match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hilarious leg locking KO. Nice to see Tony Weeks missing the first KD. Great work as usual, Tony.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
      This Guillard guy deserves his due here, hes got balls for fighting a boxer in a boxing match.

99% of MMA guys talk **** about MMA being better, then call out boxers to fight them in a..... MMA fight where they plan on wrestling him and submitting somebody who has never wrestled before. LOL like that proves anything. Atleast let it be an all strike fight where they can still do kicks and all cause a boxer is going to be terrible at that.
      lol you mean kick boxing? k2?

Comment

This whole MMA vs Boxing debate is quite irrelevant. Apples vs Oranges

You never hear about MMA vs Kickboxing or MMA vs Judo? Boxing like those two disciplines aforementioned is what makes MIXED martial arts MIXED and is incorporated in it. So its like saying Chemistry vs All other Sciences, because thats exactly how it sounds.

The reason why the comparison is so inevitable is that boxing on its own is so huge in contrast to any other "single" discipline of fighting. I mean you never hear about Taw Kwon Do champs.

Comment

I tried to watch mma once. funny stuff.

I watched Randy Couture vs Lights Out. All I saw was this randy guy holding on for dear life right off the bat trying to get a takedown straight away.
          also got a right laugh watching two flyweights fight, don't get me wrong it was fun to watch too.
          Last edited by ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐; 03-10-2014, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X