No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis Says Manny Pacquiao Can Bounce Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis Says Manny Pacquiao Can Bounce Back

LENNOX LEWIS believes Manny Pacquiao can bounce back from his KO by Juan Manuel ­Marquez and regain his place at the top of the world.

The defeat was the eight-division world champion’s second on the bounce after he lost on a split ­decision to American Timothy Bradley in June.

There are calls for the great ­Filipino, 34, to call it a day because he has nothing to prove in a sport where he is a true legend.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He would know lol naw I actually love Lenox Lewis one my favorite fighters don't agree tho just because it happen so late in Pac career maybe if it happen earlier but getting ko'd like that Pacman chin will never the same

Comment

Lennox should make that long awaited comeback and fight Vitali.

Comment

About time we see someone not writing him off. Also how is floyd #1 on P4P when the other five names between him and pacquaio actually have better records over the past 5 years than he does? Ward for example, martinez for example, at best floyd should be 3/4 tops considering his number of fights and that his last two fights were against people one fight into the top ten in their division. Ortiz/Mosley should not help you rank as p4p #1 i'm sorry but I just can't accept that..Ortiz has only beaten Berto notably on his career only to go on an lose by getting his jaw snapped against a much smaller man in lopez and Mosley just in my eyes as much as I love him hasn't been a top ten fighter in a longggg time. He shouldn't count for Manny either. The cotto wins for both yes, the ODH nope, no way in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          About time we see someone not writing him off. Also how is floyd #1 on P4P when the other five names between him and pacquaio actually have better records over the past 5 years than he does? Ward for example, martinez for example, at best floyd should be 3/4 tops considering his number of fights and that his last two fights were against people one fight into the top ten in their division. Ortiz/Mosley should not help you rank as p4p #1 i'm sorry but I just can't accept that..Ortiz has only beaten Berto notably on his career only to go on an lose by getting his jaw snapped against a much smaller man in lopez and Mosley just in my eyes as much as I love him hasn't been a top ten fighter in a longggg time. He shouldn't count for Manny either. The cotto wins for both yes, the ODH nope, no way in hell.
          Because it's not just on record, it's if every fighter was at the same weight class whom has the most skills etc.

Mayweather is clearly number one, and Pac has been too far demoted. He beat Bradley after-all, in reality.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
            Because it's not just on record, it's if every fighter was at the same weight class whom has the most skills etc.

Mayweather is clearly number one, and Pac has been too far demoted. He beat Bradley after-all, in reality.
            Good post. I agree.

Comment

Pac can come back but its very very extremley unlikley thats the type of ko where hes better off retiring.

Comment

I agree with lennox, well i atleast agree the potential is there. Would like to see pac have a rebound rematch with bradley to get back on track. Bradley is not a dangerous puncher, not like marquez, and if pac fights bradley with the same intensity (minus some of the carelessness) like he did with marquez, it would be goodnight for bradley.

Comment

to be at the top place of p4p ranking floyd should fight regularly like pacman,marquez,martinez and others who deserved that spot more than the pick n choosy floyd.. imagine every boxers risks their efforts in fighting 2-3times a year while floyd fights only one in every 2yrs and yet he's on the top spot.. ridiculous

Comment

Lewis knows. He came back with a KO victory. He knows what he is talking about. Its up to the fighters mentality. He can take this loss as a learning toll and make his game even more defined and come back even better than it once was.
                    Or he can let it bother him to the point where he scared to get hit again and be more timid and even more subjected to fight less and get hit more.
                    I dont think Manny is that weak minded. He has been in wars and faced adversity most fighters havent. Been in the ring with stronger and bigger fighters. This man loves his People and Country. Has Pride beyond the realms of quitting! Hes coming back strong. That you can bet on!

Comment

Working...
                    X