No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez Focused on Gesta, But Eyes Gamboa, Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vazquez Focused on Gesta, But Eyes Gamboa, Broner

IBF lightweight champion Miguel Vazquez (32-3, 13KOs) is focused on his high profile clash against Mercito Gesta on Saturday night. The fight takes place on the televised pay-per-view undercard of the Manny Pacquiao-Juan Manuel Marquez showdown.

[Click Here To Read More]

u can get it, gamboa will take ur title

Comment

I don't think Vasquez will win every round like some of his fans are saying. They said Vasquez would embarrass Gesta but if Vasquez runs, he only embarrasses himself. This fight should be close - and if Vasquez runs and pecks, he will win a decision. If Guesta cuts off the ring well, he will win. Slight edge to Vasquez but Gesta should be able to show he belongs. Broner and Gamboa are better than both Gesta and Vasquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
        u can get it, gamboa will take ur title

This guy is calling out the smaller man. lol But he's not Broner. Gamboa might not make it past Adrien, but he wouldn't have a "problem" with Vazquez. lol Just worry about Mercito, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post

This guy is calling out the smaller man. lol But he's not Broner. Gamboa might not make it past Adrien, but he wouldn't have a "problem" with Vazquez. lol Just worry about Mercito, bro.
          do you still thin gamboa wouldnt beat donaire? It always used to baffle my mind how you would always think that gamboa would lose all the big fights Donaire, Lopez and now Broner. Come on Cube, Let you gun bust without mercy

Comment

do you still thin gamboa wouldnt beat donaire? It always used to baffle my mind how you would always think that gamboa would lose all the big fights Donaire, Lopez and now Broner. Come on Cube, Let you gun bust without mercy
            You're confusing my thoughts on Rigo-Donaire with Gamboa. I never said Yuri couldn't beat Donaire. Tell you right now, Gamboa beats Nonito. I'm not sure about Guillermo, though. At least not at the present time.

I never said I thought Lopez would beat Yuri, either. Before the first Salido spanking, I considered JuanMa a dangerous opponent for Yuri (I still do), but I always gave Gamboa the edge.

Now, Broner is another story. Adrien is good on many counts. But on top of all his qualities, he's big. Broner can easily fight as a welterweight some day, while Yuri is beginning to push his natural capabilities, even at 135.

"El Ciclon" is my horse, bro. Don't misunderstand me. I'll back Gamboa through wins and losses. But I try hard to see the truth, in boxing and in my very life.

Comment

Like the ambition..... Lets see what happens should he beat Gesta

Comment

Gesta is just so crude in form and he hasn't shown much improvement at all...I hope he gets worked over so we don't have to hear about his garbage ass anymore.

Comment

Lol..I allways noticed that too..I never tell him nothing but I was like WTF come on man..lol

Comment

I don't like Vazquez style at all to see him in there with either Broner or Gamboa. I rather watch Gamboa vs Broner.

Comment

Working...
                    X