Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARIZA: "Manny, Freddie and I Want Mayweather...But Arum Says NO!!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is like a General saying "I wanted to send in my ground forces, but the Private told me no"

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      It's simple:
      Arum gets to keep a bunch of the sponsorship money, instead of sharing it. Arum gets to control every aspect of the promotion, instead of collaborating with Golden Boy and Mayweather promotions.

Arum gets to hide the economics from everyone, instead of providing full disclosure on the financials.
      He's a greedy man,I believe the last 6 fights pacquiao has had were all opponents from the same promotional company ..not sure about mosley I think he had to leave golden boy just to get a shot at pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        top rank vs top rank,same old story...I just don't understand why pac has to obey him so much.

He's not obeying him.....this is just spin so they can make it seem like it's out of Manny's hands/control, when the reality is that nothing could be further from the truth. Arum is a slimy rat, but people need to stop placing the blame at his feet. All of Manny's team (Freddie, Koncz and Bob) are telling Manny not to fight Floyd.....and so far it looks like Manny is happy to listen!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          He's a greedy man,I believe the last 6 fights pacquiao has had were all opponents from the same promotional company ..not sure about mosley I think he had to leave golden boy just to get a shot at pacquiao.
          Nice sig. Perfect for this topic.

Comment

This is some dumb ****. pac is the fighter, its HIS choice at the end of the day who he wants to fight. get out of there with that "talk to my promoter" BS!

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
              This is some dumb ****. pac is the fighter, its HIS choice at the end of the day who he wants to fight. get out of there with that "talk to my promoter" BS!

exactly!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                This is like a General saying "I wanted to send in my ground forces, but the Private told me no"
                its more like a general saying "i wanted to send in my ground forces but my public relations office told me no, its a battle i cant win."

Comment

of course i been saying this

Comment

KICKEDOUT.....who is the female in your sig. HOLY **** SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!

Comment

It keeps getting worse. Pacquiao needs to stop hiding in the shadows and force Arum to make the fight. HE'S the fighter, not Arum. Pacquiao is supposed to be the one that makes the decisions. Arum was just on camera saying "People don't believe me, but at the end of the day its Pacquiao that chooses his opponents".

I think we all know he was lying, but this will be a perfect opportunity to test that statement - assuming Pacquiao really does want to fight Mayweather next.

Comment

Working...
                      X