No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto in Camp, With New Trainer Diaz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto in Camp, With New Trainer Diaz

Training in Florida, WBA junior middleweight champion Miguel Cotto is going through some tough work with his new trainer Pedro Luis Diaz. Cotto announced on Tuesday that he replaced trainer Emanuel Steward, due to scheduling conflicts, with Diaz. Cotto is preparing for his rematch with Antonio Margarito, which takes place on December 3rd at New York's Madison Square Garden. HBO will televise.

[Click Here To Read More]

First!! Sweet photography.

Comment

if diaz does a good job i doubt steward will be back chad got rid of steward and now cotto i wonder wats going on

Comment

Cotto looks big.. Like he's at least 160-165.

And inb4 the "Cotto practicing his special move - the knee" comments.

Comment

I think this was a very BAD move by Cotto & his team..I mean, ¿They couldn't wait a couple of days for Steward!? That's ridiculous!! Especially for a fight of this magnitude!! & ¿what world champion or good decent fighter(at professional level) has Pedro Luis Diaz Benitez trained? ¿FAT-ASS Hype job Odlanier Solis? C'MON!! That's a joke!! & ¿what's the deal with the bare feet? It looks more like he's training for MMA or maybe Pedro Luis is showing him the take the knee out of place technique!!(in case things get ugly) I wish Cotto the best, but with this change things don't look too good...

Comment

If Margarcheato's eye holds up, I think he beats Cotto, especially now that he doesn't have Steward at his corner... Infact I hope he does so we won't hear PRCOTTO anymore... jeeez.... Im sure PRCOTTO has his posters up as we speak just fantasizing about Miguel as we speak...

Comment

For Cotto, at this point in his veteran career, a trainer is just a mere figure in training camp. Yes the trainer orchestrates things to a certain degree but Cotto has been in the sport long enough to know what's required to obtain the victory.

Not to mention, Cotto has been known to be the real guy in charge during his training camps. He'll be fine.

Comment

Cotto is gonna woop hands of stones asss like 9 th tko straight up woopin

Comment

OH ****, this gets me worried.

Comment

I've always said Cotto needed a good spanish speaking trainer. Maybe this guy is it?

Comment

Working...
                    X