Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever been caught masturbating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol... I've been too careful to be cought after hearing a story about one dude who I knew.

Dude was living with his mother and was busting one out when his mom was out for work. The stupid **** had a headset on and was yanking away when suddenly his mom arrived home early. His mom yelled at him while he was holding his dick and smiling. I imagine that was quite embarrasing.

Comment

Why do it yoself when we've got sexey nuns dat get tha job done?

Comment

Very nearly freshman year. Sop****re year I walked in on my roommate but he handled it wonderfully, as soon as I opened the door he goes "dude I'm wacking it, dont come in!" That's the way to do it, just admit it so your roommate doesnt see your **** lol

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Dinero OG View Post
          rich ass jew

Ive never been caught stroking my **** to ****, but your GF catching you, wouldnt be that bad!!! She has seen your cvkk already anyway.
          Never call me a jew again.. my Parents were just rich

Comment

Originally posted by BABY MICH View Post
            Never call me a jew again.. my Parents were just rich
            Lmaoo nothing worse than being accused of being a jew...

Comment

Originally posted by fordhamboxing View Post
              Lmaoo nothing worse than being accused of being a jew...
              Not sure about that mate.. being called black or arab is maybe worse.

Comment

can we keep your predjudice to yourself in this particular thread?

Comment

Originally posted by BABY MICH View Post
                  Not sure about that mate.. being called black or arab is maybe worse.
                  NOTHING is worse than being called a gypsy. Gypsies are the worst people in the entire world, hands down.

P.S. I do not endorse, condone, or have any hate towards any race or peoples...except gypsies I ****ing hate gypsies.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                    Yeah once, a super long time ago.

My cousin and his chick left my house late..........and she left her jacket on my couch. Well like I remember putting on an old vid in the living room and the volume was up really loud. She came back to the door even though it was locked and knocked REALLY loud. I was startled etc, and turned it off then answered the door.

She was laughing and asked me if I was watching ****. I just said "Maybe"
                    LOL @ maybe

Nice...

Comment

Originally posted by fordhamboxing View Post
                      NOTHING is worse than being called a gypsy. Gypsies are the worst people in the entire world, hands down.

P.S. I do not endorse, condone, or have any hate towards any race or peoples...except gypsies I ****ing hate gypsies.
                      Actually I condone violence against gypsies.

They're horrible, at least based on my limited youtube knowledge.

Comment

Working...
                      X