Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all the people that say Khan has no chin because he got wobbled by Prescotts jab

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think he chin is as bad as some let on. Sure he has a fairly weak one, but some in here would claim near misses would knock him out.

Prescott hit him with some mean punches early in a fight where he probably was not warmed up. That has happened to a lot of fighters.

I could make a long list of fighters who have had even good chins who got caught early and starched. The jury is still out on Khan. We will know soon enough how good or bad his chin is.

Ring awareness can compensate for a bad chin. If you see the punches coming, your chin is multiple times better by default. He seems more defensively sound than he used to be so it all may be moot.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      I know Amir doesnt have a good chin but its not as bad as you people are making out to be. Amir has also never been knocked down in the Wildcard Boxing Club.
      I'm sorry but Khan was knocked senseless by that Prescott shot. the jab in the video caught the guy off balance but was a powerful shot.

Comment

khan hasnt fought an elite fighter yet MAB was past prime and up in weight and paulie has never been elite so from judging by who he has fought and how hes looked id say his chin is about 4/10 and thats bad considaring his comp. But with his new style high guard and boxing smart e.g not trading shots with a puncher ( prescott fight ) i think he can do well, still wouldnt bet on him in big fights tho alexander,bradley,mayweather,ortiz

Comment

The prescott jab didn't wobble khan it disbalanced him because he wasn't hurt afterwards was he? Unless khan enjoys being wobbled for no reason haha. Now a true wobble was when he came up after the first knock down against prescott. But if your 5'10, have chicken legs but have a massive upper body, killing to make 135 with 3% body fat, anbody could floor you like limmond/gomez did.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
            I don't think Khan's chin is bad as people make it out to be neither, it is very dodgy though, if Maidana K.O's Khan, people will bring up his chin, ignoring the fact Maidana is the biggest power puncher in Jr WW.

I just don't understand why you are trying to go out your way on the regular in your posts/topics for Khan, I just don't understand why you want to be known as a Khan groupie rather then a regular poster
            I really hope wazaa can answer that.

Im starting to believe wazaa IS Khan

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

At 1:56. Vazquez has never been stopped in his pro career and got knocked down by the same jab Amir only wobbled from.
              LMAO...wow man...

If you're talking about the punch that preceded the vicious knockdown, that was a left hook to the temple.

Comment

Lol wazaa, you're a stupid prick, you created a thread about ''Is there anybody who ever got ko'd by a jab??'' People responded to you, some said: ''Khan was wobbled by Prescott's jab and now you create a thread about this.

Why are you so insecure??

Also, I hope Khan won't tell on his twitter that he was wobbled in training. That was the worst evidence ever.

I respect you if you say that Khan's chin is good.But the only thing I have to say is : Willie Limmond disagree with you

Comment

His chin has only been tested once, and it showed that there might be a big flaw making it impossible for him to ever step into the elite level of boxing.

Or, he was unlucky and got hit way too early with a big shot by a big puncher.

We will see, he is still young.

He can learn from this, him and Carl Froch should team up, they could learn a lot from eachother!

Comment

Joshua clottey got floored by miguel cottos jab

Comment

Guys, don't get angry at Wazaa, I accepted long ago that his whole persona of loving Khan is just a joke. There can't really be someone this in love with him, or can there?

Comment

Working...
                      X