Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking at these two physiques, who is more likely to be on 'roids and why ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking at these two physiques, who is more likely to be on 'roids and why ?

One fighter we know for a fact started his pro career at 106lbs. The other claims he competed at the same weight in the amateurs.

One guy came back from a near two-year retirement and came back heavier and more muscular than ever. Since he hasn't fought for two years, who knows what he was doin' to get so yoked(if you're from the west coast) or dieseled(if you're from the east coast), lol

The photo on the left is more current than the one on the right, I believe that pic was taken for the Baldomir fight.

Below is a pic of when Mo**ey Mayweather came out of his near two-year retirement, he came back bigger than ever, couldn't make weight for his first fight since retirement, no one was checking his blood or urine during his two year retirement, hmm

Last edited by NYU Alum.; 12-29-2009, 12:01 AM.

you have to be blind if you couldn't see it! It's very clear floyd's body is what steroid effect is all about. lol

Comment

You can't tell just from one picture alone.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatShark View Post
        You can't tell just from one picture alone.
        Actually, if I put up a current picture of one of those guys, it might just be a dead giveaway, haha.

The pic from PAC is actually more recent. The one for Mo**ey Mayweather is the one where he fought Baldomir.

Below is a more recent one for Mo**ey, look how much thicker he got after his two-year 'roid binge, lol

Last edited by NYU Alum.; 12-28-2009, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Look at Mayweather's abs.
          It' doesn't look normal.
          There's no way in hell you can get that abs without taking some kind of steroids.

Comment

I'll say this with as best as I can without trying to imply anything negative.

Mayweather is American and is from a race of people who have thousands of athletes with the same Physique.

Comment

in floyds spare time he works out and boxes for fun

in mannys spare time he does karaoke and films filipino romance movies

for someone who flaunts his nyu degree you dont ask intelligent questions... you mustve got into GSP

Comment

You're implying something, yet that same person you're accusing was the one who proposed and agreed to get randomized olympic testing.

Comment

That injury that mayweather Jr. used as an excuse was he still positive with steroid and he postponed the fight. He overdid it, and NSAC will detect it.

Up to now he's not telling the true story of that injury.

He is on steroid.

Comment

Originally posted by USADA View Post
                    I'll say this with as best as I can without trying to imply anything negative.

Mayweather is American and is from a race of people who have thousands of athletes with the same Physique.
                    yea like Barry Bonds,Mosley,,Roid Jones,Marion Jones, etch.

Comment

Working...
                    X