Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS Football. The Nations Tallest Defensive Lineman.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HS Football. The Nations Tallest Defensive Lineman.

7 feet tall, 380 pounds. DAYUM!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/VuUNj8a...ve-lineman.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

That offensive lineman is probably 6'5. LOL. Looks so tiny vs a 7 ft Behemoth.
      Last edited by Build That Wall; 09-19-2014, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Damn that fool is Huuge!

Heres my little cousin.
        http://www.desertsun.com/videos/spor...8/23/14482633/

Comment

It's not even fair. I don't think the best interior lineman in the NFL could block that Behemoth

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            It's not even fair. I don't think the best interior lineman in the NFL could block that Behemoth
            LOL no. Look at the kid's arms. He's just big and fat and has a high center of gravity. He'd have to transform bigtime to make it at DII college much less the pros. They said he's from a town of 2000 people which means they play other tiny high schools too. I went to small school and we would have guys on the oline that were 160 lbs and so would other schools. We had a guy over 300 lbs that played dline and he was good for about two plays a quarter and was basically a marshmallow. He was hard to move but you could literally run right by the guy and he wouldn't be able to react for the tackle.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilhelm View Post
              LOL no. Look at the kid's arms. He's just big and fat and has a high center of gravity. He'd have to transform bigtime to make it at DII college much less the pros. They said he's from a town of 2000 people which means they play other tiny high schools too. I went to small school and we would have guys on the oline that were 160 lbs and so would other schools. We had a guy over 300 lbs that played dline and he was good for about two plays a quarter and was basically a marshmallow. He was hard to move but you could literally run right by the guy and he wouldn't be able to react for the tackle.
              He would most likely be an offensive lineman at the next level, and if he loses some weight, he could get a little bit faster.

Comment

Get him in the gym!!

Comment

What a fat cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
                    What a fat cunt.
                    He's a big dude. He plays football. But why to you is he a Cunt

Comment

Working...
                    X