Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, Maidana Trade Punches at MGM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think someone saw Floyd Snr pass 3 brown envelopes to the judges with a wink on the end if it

Comment

Pictures say 1000 words take a look at those pillow gloves Madaina is wearing on a youtube video Madaina was showing sparring gloves and the fight gloves side by side they has the same padding

Comment

The world saw maidana won. Floyd always making silly rules for opponents to fight him ( this time the gloves). Thats good that chino fought dirty, i guess they did study floyds videos well. Floyd has always been dirty. Thats good that chino will give flyd the rematch, like he said ; hes the one who won. Great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          Mayweather won the fight comfortably, and I have zero respect for Maidana. The guy tried cheating his way to victory (am not talking about the gloves) so fuck him.
          Can you elaborate on how he tried to cheat? I'm not sure what you mean.

Comment

Had the bout 115-113 for Mayweather in a hell of a fight.

I love Tony Weeks because he allowed Maidana to make a fight out of it, and wasn't there to rescue Floyd. Hope they do it again, and this time allow Chino real gloves.

Comment

I'm not saying Madiana was cheating, but he damn sure was roughing MW up.

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
                No EVERLAST MX,no CLETO REYES.......FLOYD "XYLOCAINE MAN" JR. is a PUPPY INDEED!!!
                "you're not supposed to talk about the drug thats only approved by the NSAC which is why floyd only fights there now!! sssshhhhh!!!

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                Pictures say 1000 words take a look at those pillow gloves Madaina is wearing on a youtube video Madaina was showing sparring gloves and the fight gloves side by side they has the same padding
                ^^^^^
                Have you got a link? would love to see that

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
                Had the bout 115-113 for Mayweather in a hell of a fight.

I love Tony Weeks because he allowed Maidana to make a fight out of it, and wasn't there to rescue Floyd. Hope they do it again, and this time allow Chino real gloves.
                ^^^^^
                Completely agree, Tony was class. Floyd became the ref at one point trying to do Tony's job telling chino off for fighting

Comment

Originally posted by antrecasner View Post
                  Can you elaborate on how he tried to cheat? I'm not sure what you mean.
                  Tried to cheat? More like did. Deliberate headbutts and low blows, rabbit punches, spears and attempted knees to the midsection. The man is a cheating cunt, why should I respect his performance? Because he was the underdog?

Comment

Originally posted by RFigueroa View Post
                    The world saw maidana won. Floyd always making silly rules for opponents to fight him ( this time the gloves). Thats good that chino fought dirty, i guess they did study floyds videos well. Floyd has always been dirty. Thats good that chino will give flyd the rematch, like he said ; hes the one who won. Great fight.
                    Actually, the "world" thought Floyd won comfortably. The only ones crying robbery are dumbasses like yourself. I haven't read one article article from a credible news source that felt Maidana won. Tedy Atlas had it 117-112 and went as far to say the judge that had it even should be investigated on Sportcenter last night.

Comment

lmao..

Comment

Working...
                      X