Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any more ****ish, obnoxious word than 'sheeple'?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any more ****ish, obnoxious word than 'sheeple'?

Usually its preceded by some facebook post linking to a conspiracy theory hashed out on a 'news' website called 'thetruththeydontwantyoutoknow.com' or 'ima******whobelieveseverythingireadthatisntanoffi cialsource.com' (disclaimer: may not be real titles). It's user is the kind of person who believes themselves to be tapped into some higher intellect than the rest of humanity despite bombing out of school and never having had a job.

This was the latest use on my facebook newsfeed underneath an article titled "At last, a law to stop almost anyone from doing almost anything" (with the comment "I SWEAR NO ONE EVEN REALIZES THIS IS HAPPENING!??!!? WAKE UUPPPPP " attached):

I know it's wrong.... Sheeple carry on like nothing's changing!
    If I could reach through my laptop screen and slap the condescending pricks I would. This may well be a legitimate issue (the law isnt great and is very vaguely worded) but they have instantly alienated the people they are trying to convince by acting like they are harbingers of truth and the rest of us are babies suckling at their knowledgeable teet.

**** 'em. **** their mothers.

When you're the sort of person who heard the final refrain from Dre's The Next Episode which is "smoke weed every day" and you actually go ahead and do that you have to find superiority over people who don't smell like a homeless in any way you can. If you're able to pretend that everyone who isn't an egregious imbecile is somehow less in tune to the world despite being able to keep a job and function as a normal human being, then it's a self-esteem boost.

Comment

So true. Wasters post this stuff on my feed every day.

Comment

I find conspiracy theorists to be some of, if not, THE MOST ******ed pieces of scum walking around trying to spread their paranoia to others.

Everytime I come across any of those ignorant fucks, take their little pamphlet, ball it up, roll my eyes and chuckle in their face and just walk away shaking my head

The look of hurt in their eyes is priceless...

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
          I find conspiracy theorists to be some of, if not, THE MOST ******ed pieces of scum walking around trying to spread their paranoia to others.

Everytime I come across any of those ignorant fucks, take their little pamphlet, ball it up, roll my eyes and chuckle in their face and just walk away shaking my head

Next time someone hands you one stop, take a look at it and look suddenly worried. Then say "How did you find out about this?" Then pace a little bit, make a real show of it. Then stop right in front of them and speak into your collar like it's a radio. Say something like "Agent Davis to base, abort operations repeat abort operations, somebody has leaked the plans, we can't proceed until we've eliminated the mole."

Then back away from them until you're a few feet away then turn and run.

Comment

Which are the most stupid conspiracy theories, iyo.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Next time someone hands you one stop, take a look at it and look suddenly worried. Then say "How did you find out about this?" Then pace a little bit, make a real show of it. Then stop right in front of them and speak into your collar like it's a radio. Say something like "Agent Davis to base, abort operations repeat abort operations, somebody has leaked the plans, we can't proceed until we've eliminated the mole."

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Nice, lol.

I will keep that in mind for the next encounter.
                Originally posted by takingaim View Post
                Which are the most stupid conspiracy theories, iyo.
                You may not believe this, but there was actually a group of idiots walking around the malls trying to get people to NOT buy any Apple products, claiming Obama was funding Apple and was the one behind iCloud and is invading everyone's privacy through it.

They also claimed Al Qaeda was making huge deposits to Obama's personal account on a monthly basis for black master card Apple subscribers and stealing their iden****** all with the help of Apple via iTunes.

That's gotta be the dumbest fucking conspiracy theory ever! Lol
                Last edited by -Huey-; 01-07-2014, 11:34 AM.

Comment

You may not believe this, but there was actually a group of idiots walking around the malls trying to get people to NOT buy any Apple products, claiming Obama was funding Apple and was the one behind iCloud and is invading everyone's privacy through it.

They also claimed Al Qaeda was making huge deposits to Obama's personal account on a monthly basis for black master card Apple subscribers and stealing their iden****** all with the help of Apple via iTunes.

That is absolutely hilarious!

"Obama is behind iCloud and he's stealing all of your shitty hipster music and photographs of gourmet burgers!"

Comment

Nice, lol.

I will keep that in mind for the next encounter.

Well I don't know about Obama personally being behind invasions of privacy, but the US government DOES spy on its citizens (phone tapping & e-mail snooping).

Comment

Working...
                    X