Fact's About War. Hunger.love. Copper.mohammed Ali. Naseem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fact's About War. Hunger.love. Copper.mohammed Ali. Naseem

facts DO NOT change WAR HUNGER LOVE COPPER MOHAMMED NASEEM
    WAR:will never be over never never never. why? we did not ask Hetler or Mosileny or even Edde Amin nether Mogabi why should we ask W.B or TOni.P only if you ask me ..........
    HUNGER: a word was made by a mad human not by ALLAH (GOD) it is just a nother word for WAR
    LOVE: cold war to be heated
    COPPER: no one on this earth can knokhim OUT but ALAH once he so let it be. basecly i am the title a bove
    MOHAMMED ALI: he was so lucky and blessed from ALAH to find truth of Islam by him silf i mean the light that been shine on him from Alah. after all he won the war Amireca he won the real WAR. you all can be proude he is American but the all pried for ISLAM. MOHAMMED ALI IN MY Heart.
    NASSEEM: leav it or live with it he is the man.
    and there is only one way to find out who is COPPER ask LAYLA ALI ma baby
    you all think i am full of ****. wait you will see am waiting to be.

In english please

Comment

Originally posted by copper View Post
      WAR:will never be over never never never. why? we did not ask Hetler or Mosileny or even Edde Amin nether Mogabi why should we ask W.B or TOni.P only if you ask me ..........
      HUNGER: a word was made by a mad human not by ALLAH (GOD) it is just a nother word for WAR
      COPPER: no one on this earth can knokhim OUT but ALAH once he so let it be. basecly i am the title a bove
      MOHAMMED ALI: he was so lucky and blessed from ALAH to find truth of Islam by him silf i mean the light that been shine on him from Alah. after all he won the war Amireca he won the real WAR. you all can be proude he is American but the all pried for ISLAM. MOHAMMED ALI IN MY Heart.
      Ali was not orthodox muslim but he is black muslim different relgion

Comment

I think u hit the nail on the head there.

Comment

Well, a few things:

1. If you were trying to establish a philosophical theme on "war" , you didn't quite make it. Basically, you come off sounding deranged, jaded, misguided, and ultimately lost.

2. You also sound like some kind of stalker/possible terrorist; but I imagine that's just due to the language barrier.

3. War will probably never end; but there is hope where there is love. Love is not a cold war waiting to be heated, it is a war against hate, for it takes courage not to hate those who hate but to love them instead. In that sense, love is war.

4. Hunger is not another word for war; but it can be the spark that ignites the blaze.....maybe that's what you meant by "mad human".

5. And while it is true that only "Allah" knows copper, it is true that only "Allah", "Yaweah", "Elohim", "Wankan Tanka", ...GOD knows any of our true selves. So, while you are special, you are not different from the rest of us.

Peace unto you.

Comment

i dose what i do

alright sir,

you all said:

A- love is not war.
            B- there is one God but.
            C- war can be stopped.
            D- i am a bad guy.
            E- what make me different then u.
            f- orthodox muslim and black muslim

I SAy

A- i dont want war, you 2 and as will the usa soldiaers no one want to die, still we do so its not us who create it. its eathir GOOD or EVIL and both under the control of ALLAH (GOD).
            B- there is no but lets all agree there is only ALLAH (ONE GOD) the whole world is runing in such a perfict way it cant be 2>>>> 2 never agreed on one thing.
            C-war cant be stopped take a look back the Histroy and tell when did the world had 1 year of peace.
            D- NO ONE IS PERFICT
            E- I dose what i do
            F- there are one Muislim only one there is nothing such black or white red blue islam is one GOD. NO GOD BUT ONE GOD

Comment

Comment

alright sir,

you all said:

A- love is not war.
                B- there is one God but.
                C- war can be stopped.
                D- i am a bad guy.
                E- what make me different then u.
                f- orthodox muslim and black muslim

I SAy

A- i dont want war, you 2 and as will the usa soldiaers no one want to die, still we do so its not us who create it. its eathir GOOD or EVIL and both under the control of ALLAH (GOD).
                B- there is no but lets all agree there is only ALLAH (ONE GOD) the whole world is runing in such a perfict way it cant be 2>>>> 2 never agreed on one thing.
                C-war cant be stopped take a look back the Histroy and tell when did the world had 1 year of peace.
                D- NO ONE IS PERFICT
                E- I dose what i do
                F- there are one Muislim only one there is nothing such black or white red blue islam is one GOD. NO GOD BUT ONE GOD
                hes right about the bold statement...i dislike it when people ask me what kind of muslim i am...there is no kind...anyone that says they are a black/5% is full of ****....

Comment

I'm assuming that English isn't your first language...but with that said, I don't understand anything you typed.
                  Last edited by LoftyDog; 03-16-2007, 04:02 PM.

Comment

COPPER ****ING RULES!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X