Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather: "COTTO made me want to RETIRE. Had to shower 4 TIMES to get BLOOD OFF."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
    Circus trained? You must not be that familiar with Pedro Diaz. He is a very good trainer and crafted an excellent gameplan in the fight against Mayweather. Cotto fought well both offensively and defensively. He was also well conditioned in the Mayweather fight.

I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch with the more aggressive Roach trained Cotto though.
    Diaz and Cuban trainers are all bums and train for the circus now.

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
      Wtf y cant I see certain you tube videos it says unavailable in my region? Im from the US wtf?
      Trying turning it off and then on again

Comment

you guys are fucking gullible cotto went 10 rounds with a 39 years old Cripple that looked like **** in his prevues fights and is coming of multiple surgeries and coming of a 14 months layoff! and now cotto is the one to beat floyd FUCK OUTTA here!. floyd already dominated cotto, he has only 3 fights left he better not waste it on cotto.

Comment

Loooooooooooooooool.

Comment

I keep asking this question....every time cotto gets a new coach, he's suddenly reinvented. How Kant more times will this happen?

Comment

Meh... Mayweather said a lot of positive stuff about Cotto because he's so popular and respected within the sport.

Maidana did more in the first 2-3 rds then Cotto did all fight.

Comment

And the new boogeyman/flavor of the month is..............................

Miguel Cotto

Funny how he was shot and done after the Margarito fight, then demolished by Manny, over the hill for Trout, then a cherry pick for Floyd. Now he is back and a boogeyman again, according to this boards standards (SIGH).

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
                  Meh... Mayweather said a lot of positive stuff about Cotto because he's so popular and respected within the sport.

Maidana did more in the first 2-3 rds then Cotto did all fight.
                  Sure did, took a beating at the end of the first which prompted him to latch on and hit low, still won him the round. Then lost the proceeding 2 rounds. That's better than Cotto did entirely though lol

Comment

i think people forget cotto is a world class boxer who hits hard and has a good jab, he still lost a lopsisded decision tho smh

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                      do you really know what you're talking about?

you admitted you only know fraud jr and pac!
                      I admitted nothing of the sort you little ******. Go suck the farts out of Pacquaio's ass or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X