Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody Else Disappointed In GGG's.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bitel Diamond View Post
    After This Fight Golovkin Power is Dangerous for Martinez, but i do not think so Golovkin has the stamina for 12Rounds as to resist Martinez as a Chavez Jr.with a poorly Training, Martinez and Chavez Jr are higher contender than Golovkin

In fact Golovkin style is ideal for the showcasing of Chavez and his overweight almost impossible victory of GGG over Chavez

Golovkin has more chance with Martinez to which could be with Chavez

Martinez vs Golovkin .... UD Easy for Martinez or Late TKO for Martinez

Chavez Jr vs Golovkin ... MASSIVE FIGHT .. Chavez Jr TKO 7/8/9
    I had to read this a couple times but I think I see your point. I do not agree though and think Golovkin might be more than Chavez can deal with. Martinez is someone who can beat Golovkin though as long as he is still on top form.
    Last edited by deanrw; 01-20-2013, 03:00 AM.

Comment

I thought he did fine. You cannot look spectacular every fight. He looked good though. He was breaking him down and having his way. That is all that matters

Comment

rasodo fights the same exact way vs when he got stopped by angulo in 2.

considering what angulo did at 154. golavkins performance was ok @ 160...........
        Last edited by Godsfly; 01-20-2013, 03:06 AM.

Comment

What about GGG disappointed you tonight? Was it something tactical or overall, just wondering?

I thought this was the reason some people were glad to see Rosado get this fight. Rosado showed up and did his thing too...outside of the cuts, I think this was what was supposed to happen.. both did pretty good...I think Rosado was going to shift into a different gameplan for the later half of the fight but was prevented by the cuts...I think he had some moments when moving forward and pushing ggg back

Golovokin exerts a lot of mental pressure on opponents, but I wonder what will happen when someone will not let him take the center of the ring, either with movement in tight circles or with size & pressure.

I wouldn't be too disappointed, Rosado athleticism is underrated

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
            What about GGG disappointed you tonight? Was it something tactical or overall, just wondering?

I thought this was the reason some people were glad to see Rosado get this fight. Rosado showed up and did his thing too...outside of the cuts, I think this was what was supposed to happen.. both did pretty good...I think Rosado was going to shift into a different gameplan for the later half of the fight but was prevented by the cuts...I think he had some moments when moving forward and pushing ggg back

Golovokin exerts a lot of mental pressure on opponents, but I wonder what will happen when someone will not let him take the center of the ring, either with movement in tight circles or with size & pressure.

I wouldn't be too disappointed, Rosado athleticism is underrated
            i was expecting at least some knockdowns or a TKO/KO stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
              Seemed to me that Golovkin's jab looked stronger and did more damage than many of the flush punches he landed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                I think he did well, GGG alway misses a lot of his shots and the more reason why they need to match him up with non-movers, the first mover he gets would probably take him to school unless he can land something big, still consider GGG overhyped.
                Golovkin landed with a 42% connect percentage for his total punches against a guy constantly moving and largely just trying to survive. Care to tell me when over 40% became "missing alot of punches"?

Landing over 40% is near exceptional, doing it against a guy fighting in a negative way like Rosado was is exceptional.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
                  So a great performance for you is a fight with knockdowns and a TKO/KO stoppage? Lets completely ignore the fact that he beat the **** out of Rosado and then got the TKO stoppage and call it "disappointing" because he didnt knock him down

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    So a great performance for you is a fight with knockdowns and a TKO/KO stoppage? Lets completely ignore the fact that he beat the **** out of Rosado and then got the TKO stoppage and call it "disappointing" because he didnt knock him down
                    Rosado has been stopped before and the fact that he was coming up from 154

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                      Golovkin landed with a 42% connect percentage for his total punches against a guy constantly moving and largely just trying to survive. Care to tell me when over 40% became "missing alot of punches"?

Landing over 40% is near exceptional, doing it against a guy fighting in a negative way like Rosado was is exceptional.
                      GGG alway miss a lot of his shots, and am talking about all his fights that I have seen, your 40% punch stats is irrelevant to my post, am pointing out to the TS that Rosado making GGG isn't a big deal since GGG does miss a lot and not just talking about this fight but in most of his fights that have seen, You sound like those Mayweather fanatics so please don't attack me for my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X