No announcement yet.

Ismayl sillakh vs chad dawson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ismayl sillakh vs chad dawson

Who you got and why? I see chad winning but would rather see sillakh, the guy's got skills and he's only improving.

Chad does

Ismayl is too green and has no experience.

And im saying this as Sillakh is one of my favorite fighters

Comment

That's the first thing that came to mind, the only thing that I would see as closing the gap is his natural talent and athleticism but chad had those tools as well. Tough one for sure.

Comment

Sillakh, Dawson's become way too tentative

Comment

Sillakh. Smarter and more consistent.

Comment

I love Silakh. In the future, after more experience he could win. But as of now Chad wins.

Comment

I'd like to hear Freedom's opinion on this after all he LOVES European fighters ESPECIALLY Ukrainian fighters. I'm sure he's seen all his fights, Sillakh is a very exciting fighter, what's not to like about him?

Comment

so dudes are picking a prospect to beat a proven champ?!? smh

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                  I'd like to hear Freedom's opinion on this after all he LOVES European fighters ESPECIALLY Ukrainian fighters. I'm sure he's seen all his fights, Sillakh is a very exciting fighter, what's not to like about him?
                  He can't use Silakh to advance his neo-nazi agenda on these here internets, so i doubt you'll hear a peep out of Tunney or Wlad Owns/Steelhammer/Domination/Masterful etc. and the rest of his alts regarding this kid.

If Silakh goes on to have some success in his career, it's going to be funny to watch the awkward silence from the E-Neo-Nazi community that typically flock to Eastern European fighters.

And Dawson via nice, comfy decision.

Comment

Originally posted by L. Cipher View Post
                    Sillakh, Dawson's become way too tentative

Comment

Working...
                    X