Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm more upset about Maidana/Bradley canceled than ever a Mayweather/Pac fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm more upset about Maidana/Bradley canceled than ever a Mayweather/Pac fight

Tim has proven that he is the top guy of the division. He takes on all comers, has went to other countries to fight them and has proven that he is one of the newest faces of the sport. The kid is unstoppable and his conditioning is possibly the best in the sport. This could of been his coming out party and he would of finally received a bit of respect that he truly deserves. I am so irate about this fight being canceled. No one is going to step up to the plate against Tim. He is that damn good. Instead we continue to give praise to Maidana and Alexander even though they haven't fought the guys Tims fought and don't get me started on Khan.

Originally posted by Check View Post
    Tim has proven that he is the top guy of the division. He takes on all comers, has went to other countries to fight them and has proven that he is one of the newest faces of the sport. The kid is unstoppable and his conditioning is possibly the best in the sport. This could of been his coming out party and he would of finally received a bit of respect that he truly deserves. I am so irate about this fight being canceled. No one is going to step up to the plate against Tim. He is that damn good. Instead we continue to give praise to Maidana and Alexander even though they haven't fought the guys Tims fought and don't get me started on Khan.
    I was until Alexander called Tim out like 5 minutes ago. Alexander-Bradley is the fight.

Comment

yea i was really looking forward to this fight....but not more than a pac may fight come on man thats the biggest fight ever.........

Comment

Aexander has beaten Corley, Witter, and Urango who would destroy Holt, how is Bradley the man of the division, when Alexander is the unified champ?

Comment

Too early for that fight.

Comment

The problem with Alexander/Bradley now is that the loser will get **** on by fans and won't ever get props. Instead, fans of the sport will say the loser is a bum and rank Madiana or Khan higher than them. I wanted the Americans to clear out the division, get praise, and get a high payday and be the next faces of the sport. Either way Alexander can say what he wants but I won't believe it till it actually happens. Tim is P4P one of the best.

Comment

I agree that they are both very good boxers. In my opinion Bradley is more skilled and has impressed me more. However, it's a very intriguing matchup.

Maidana/Bradley/Alexander. Any combination would be awesome. Just keep out that hypejob Khan. Noone wants to see him get KOed in 10 seconds. It's just cruel.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Aexander has beaten Corley, Witter, and Urango who would destroy Holt, how is Bradley the man of the division, when Alexander is the unified champ?
                Everyone is afraid of Tim. They made him travel all the way to the UK to fight Witter. Bradley would of done Urango just as bad(not kayo but won every round) but Urango would of never stepped into the ring with him. Alexander so far has exceeded expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
                  yea i was really looking forward to this fight....but not more than a pac may fight come on man thats the biggest fight ever.........
                  i agree....

TS just said in another thread that maidana was basically a bum, and couldn't beat any of the top boxers in the division. yet he's more upset about not seeing that fight?

Comment

It's crazy to think how feared Tim truly is. He almost had to go up to 147 because no one at 140 wanted it. A division as deep as this and no one is willing to really fight him. I think Alexander is just talking smack.

Comment

Working...
                    X