Post here if you want me out of the lounge, f.aggots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post here if you want me out of the lounge, f.aggots

... instead of whining to BPP.

I couldn't give a **** what 95% of the ****s in here say. Why? Cos you're all so ****ing THICK.

I bet not ONE of the spineless ******* that has bitched to Beeps has anywhere near my intelligence. I'm just being ****ing REAL here.

If someone wants to send Beeps a note saying "eye dont liek anorakkk he dusnt say 'pwn' like me and hsi thrds r ovr my head" then go for it. And more fool Beeps if he listens to that ****.

Yeah, I'll ****ing "whine." I'll whine till I cough up a ****ing lung. Cos I'm one of the few people with anything to say around here, and you flaccid, mentally infirm vegetables will keep letting the rot set in.

But no, it's all good, cos Manny Penis said "Wlad will get expwned by Floyd" and $iN posted "LMAO, why Hatton sux, part 1357465743654"... so it's all a success.

Christ, Beeps, grow a ****ing BACKBONE and do your job.

Now ban me and make out like you've made a point. Which, in your heart, you know you haven't.

No, I find you ****in hilarious.

Comment

don't care what anyone says, yet you start threads asking who asked for your banning.. classic

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd II none View Post
        No, I find you ****in hilarious.
        By coincidence, you're a bright poster.

It's amazing how many dopey ****s there are here. "I dont geddit, anorrrak."

Comment

Originally posted by ~Mi*Vida*Loca~ View Post
          don't care what anyone says, yet you start threads asking who asked for your banning.. classic
          No, what's classic is you claiming you weigh less than James Toney. STFU, *****!

Comment

I promise to make six threads in the Thunderdome about anyone who comes in here and honestly says Anorak should be banned from the Lounge. That ought to encourage some attention whores who happen to also be sneaky snitches, whoever they be.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              By coincidence, you're a bright poster.

It's amazing how many dopey ****s there are here. "I dont geddit, anorrrak."

I concider myself a poster with above normal humor and a solid mind.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                No, what's classic is you claiming you weigh less than James Toney. STFU, *****!
                you don't even know anything about me..

Comment

This Place would be MIGHTY boring and stale WITHOUT Anorak....

Comment

im staying out of all this political bollocks

i dont give a **** who posts what cause at the end of the day if i dont like it i wont read it i wont reply and the problems solved

Comment

Working...
                    X