No announcement yet.

The Game Rockin The Stage...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Game Rockin The Stage...

If game ever comes to boston or new england for that matter please believe im gonna be there!
    Check this **** out though, the game lets a young kid sing on stage and he sings Games Pain...
    you wont see this from any other rapper out there, i get chills watchin this **** because this is hip hop right here... check it out

The thing about game is that he was once in that kids shoes, and he knows how much it means to that kid... With hip hop in the state its in dudes like game keep it alive real talk
    Last edited by th4l3pr3ch4un; 03-23-2009, 02:05 PM.

Comment

The Game is the king of the west.......BWS.

Comment

Game gets alot of hate. But hes a real ass dude. thats why you see raekwon, nas, busta etc. messing with Game. Game gets respect from other real rappers....even shyne co-signed game.

Comment

Comment

game really aint that bad of a dude...he does get respect from other industry rappers, more then 50 cent and rightfully so. I do think hes a little fake, but its not all his fault...he has mental problems, but hes had it tough between almost losing his life and losing his best friend. At the end of the day, theres rappers i respect more then game, but i do have some respect for him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
              game really aint that bad of a dude...he does get respect from other industry rappers, more then 50 cent and rightfully so. I do think hes a little fake, but its not all his fault...he has mental problems, but hes had it tough between almost losing his life and losing his best friend. At the end of the day, theres rappers i respect more then game, but i do have some respect for him.

theres is stuff not to like about him. For one, he changes his mind alot. And another thing is he tends to talk too much about other people, rather than himself. Other than that, he basically like any other rapper....

but hes a fan of rap, and trys to make good music. the game has had a tough life growing up in compton, getting shot, he grew up in foster home etc. its good to see he found a way to be successful like most rappers.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
                At the end of the day, theres rappers i respect more then game, but i do have some respect for him.
                oh me too, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post
                  If game ever comes to boston or new england for that matter please believe im gonna be there!
                  Check this **** out though, the game lets a young kid sing on stage and he sings Games Pain...
                  you wont see this from any other rapper out there, i get chills watchin this **** because this is hip hop right here... check it out

The thing about game is that he was once in that kids shoes, and he knows how much it means to that kid... With hip hop in the state its in dudes like game keep it alive real talk
                  thats real **** right there. that kid was probably the coolest kid at school the next day....

Comment

Working...
                  X