Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez - Dancing with the stars (beautiful women)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
    doesnt compare to Hattons moves..

Glad to see he's having fun, he looked like he was going to fall back into depression after his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Sergio, Loads of beautiful women & an old guy dressed as a granny, what more could you ask for?

lol I've seen that show! Mainly for this piece.

Comment

Sergio, Loads of beautiful women & an old guy dressed as a granny, what more could you ask for?

Fucking hell. No wonder all those Nazi's headed for Argentina after the war.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post

What the ****?

Is this national TV? Dancing With The Stars and **** like that usually has some attractive women and that's as far as they go. She's just got her **** out and all else on what would seem like national telly.

Comment

Sergio should be (if it isn't already) our Role Model...

Dude dry humping the ish out of the chick on public TV, pretending he was eating her out... Oh Lord! Maravilla indeed.

Probably showing her what he was going to do after the stage is over.

Ricky Hatton's dance was pretty cool for what it is, looked like he was having fun.

Comment

Man thats one of the baddest beyotches I have ever witnessed in my entire life!

Comment

Where's that bottle of lotion!

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                  Man I had to favorite this video of Sergio and that chick! Man the stuff she got on is fly as hell, her body looking on fire, her hair, she look like a Sex Lord! Man I would choke the hell out of that girl, and stick my thumb in her adamsappel.
                  Last edited by MurkaMan; 02-18-2013, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                    Man this dude just running around kissin biches!!

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                      What the ****?

Is this national TV? Dancing With The Stars and **** like that usually has some attractive women and that's as far as they go. She's just got her **** out and all else on what would seem like national telly.
                      LOL to be fair they look shocked when the dancers took all their clothes off.

Latin american countries seem VERY comfortable with nudity and sexuality, their newscasters sometimes look like strippers and you can see women in thongs during afternoon programs. It's just a whole different culture.

Comment

Working...
                      X