No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch-Oosthuizen Negotiations Continue For The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch-Oosthuizen Negotiations Continue For The Fall

Tommy “Tommy Gun” Oosthuizen is taking aim at International Boxing Federation (IBF) champion Carl Froch, following the defence of his International Boxing Organisation (IBO) super middleweight title against American fighter Rowland Bryant in New York on Friday.

[Click Here To Read More]

the kid gets tagged more than he should from what I've seen in the Marcus Johnson fight...... Froch will probably be too much for him at this point

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
      the kid gets tagged more than he should from what I've seen in the Marcus Johnson fight...... Froch will probably be too much for him at this point
      Definitely a huge step up for Oozy The White African but props to him. Looking forward to this fight, I enjoy watching both guys.

Comment

Froch is British based? Good thing this article gave us that information. Always thought he was Mexican

Comment

Froch gone ko the kid.

Comment

Good fight, but it's a shame that it seems that they've stopped trying to make a Kessler rematch. I expected negotiations to be a bit difficult but expected one side to offer the other a big enough payday to get things done in their country of choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Good fight, but it's a shame that it seems that they've stopped trying to make a Kessler rematch. I expected negotiations to be a bit difficult but expected one side to offer the other a big enough payday to get things done in their country of choice.
              The Kessler fight should happen next summer. They want it to take place in a football stadium (Nott'm Forest) so have to wait until May/June/July time next year.

Comment

Bull**** fight!! Why will Froch fight this no name?

Froch is too much of a man for the kid!! Ooostuzy or whatever gets sonned bad!!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                  Bull**** fight!! Why will Froch fight this no name?

Froch is too much of a man for the kid!! Ooostuzy or whatever gets sonned bad!!
                  considering his line of opposition for the past couple of years.... This pales.... But it isnt that bad. Give froch a break.... He's trying to line up a Kessler and bute fight next year

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Tommy “Tommy Gun” Oosthuizen is taking aim at International Boxing Federation (IBF) champion Carl Froch, following the defence of his International Boxing Organisation (IBO) super middleweight title against American fighter Rowland Bryant in New York on Friday.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    It will be a mistake if froch accepts this fight,tommy gun is a hungry fighter, but kelly pavlik should be the first choice.

Comment

Working...
                    X