No announcement yet.

Gennady golovkin about billions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gennady golovkin about billions?

Per CSAC, #GolovkinMonroe purses: GGG $1.5M, Monroe $100k (have to believe he's getting more in reality), Gonzalez $200k, Sosa $40k. #boxing

Willie Monroe can fight! UPset alert people..this is the 5th round I"m watching.

Comment

Originally posted by stillatic View Post
      Willie Monroe can fight! UPset alert people..this is the 5th round I"m watching.
      He didn't have power, he did ok better than I expected

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        Per CSAC, #GolovkinMonroe purses: GGG $1.5M, Monroe $100k (have to believe he's getting more in reality), Gonzalez $200k, Sosa $40k. #boxing
        From where? HBO pays the TV rights fee, K2 sells the tickets for the live gate, Germany may pay a small TV rights fee for an early morning fight, and Canada/Mexico may pay a rights fee as well. You add the events sponsor money, and that's about it.

K2 needs to make some money, and Golovkin isn't bringing in a large amount of money from anywhere else, so that just may be it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
          From where? HBO pays the TV rights fee, K2 sells the tickets for the live gate, Germany may pay a small TV rights fee for an early morning fight, and Canada/Mexico may pay a rights fee as well. You add the events sponsor money, and that's about it.

K2 needs to make some money, and Golovkin isn't bringing in a large amount of money from anywhere else, so that just may be it.
          Yea I think this is all from hbo. But it did look like a full house or almost all full.

Comment

Rafael also said that ggg might fight in mexico next. Too be honest that is kinda cool

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              Rafael also said that ggg might fight in mexico next. Too be honest that is kinda cool
              Omar Chavez?

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                Omar Chavez?
                I hope he fights mauricio Sulaiman

Comment

Working...
                X