No announcement yet.

Fighters twitter reactions to Pac's KO loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
    most importantly i wonder what mitt romney tweeted....
    The curse continues.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Nope. Probably doesn't wanna admit to watching a Top Rank ppv.
      Haha QFT. When Mayweather is asked about this fight he will say "I caught the tail end of it" or "I didn't get to see it yet". We all know he watches every fight. Don't know why he lies to be honest.

Comment

Don't know why anyone asked, but I've never seen Floyd tweet like that. He may talk smack about Pac during interviews (as all fighters do), but I don't think I've seen him make fun of a fighter for getting KO'd. Whenever he's back to talk about his next fight it'll come up, but he'll probably congratulate Marquez, say he can't fight Pac because he lost and keep it moving. Although the media will try to get something controversial out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          Nope. Probably doesn't wanna admit to watching a Top Rank ppv.
          He admitted to watching the last fight between pac and marquez, he will do it again if he watched it.

Comment

Originally posted by stefl14 View Post
            Haha QFT. When Mayweather is asked about this fight he will say "I caught the tail end of it" or "I didn't get to see it yet". We all know he watches every fight. Don't know why he lies to be honest.
            He doesnt! He admitted to watching Pac vs cotto, and pac vs marquez last yr! If he seen it, he seen it, if he didnt, then he didnt!

Comment

Think Hatton will sleep in peace now knowing even greats especially one who KO'd you can get KTFO

Comment

apparently Erik Morales tweeted "The Mexican pharmacy was better" but then he deleted it...morales knows whats up.

Comment

apparently Erik Morales tweeted "The Mexican pharmacy was better" but then he deleted it...morales knows whats up.
                  LMAO. Hilarious.

Comment

I said that Manny would lose, via 7th rd ko when i saw Romney with him. I was reassured when i saw his trunks, which closely resembled the ones that Roy Jones wore when Tarver laid his butt out.

Comment

most importantly i wonder what mitt romney tweeted....

Comment

Working...
                      X