Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko going Pro after this years Olympics, what you all think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomachenko going Pro after this years Olympics, what you all think?

Well he has said numerous times that he will go pro after these Olympics...

For those of you who have watched him...What do you all think?

I mean the kid is amazing...He is a "slick slugger" lol, got a nice attitude about him.

Do you think he will make a good pro?

Personally I think he will either fail hard or succeed to epic proportions. I can see him grab multiple titles from lightweight to welterweight.

But I think the biggest obstacle can be his promotion...I really hope he does not get one of those ****ty east euro promoters that will protect him until the guy has 40 pro fights.

Its bout time

He's only 24 so still semi young and considered the best P4P amateur in the world

He has huge potential but i just have a feeling that he wont make it in the pro ranks

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingWizard27 View Post
      He has huge potential but i just have a feeling that he wont make it in the pro ranks
      What do you think will stop him?

I mean the kid has been boxing since he was well a kid...He has dominated every aspect of the amateur world...But I too am skeptical of what he can do in the pros...I cant say what it is though...My fear is bad management.

Comment

He'll get PWN'T by the 1st slick African-American he comes across.

Comment

should of went pro 4 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            should of went pro 4 years ago.
            Funny thing is that he didnt turn pro because of money $$$

Because he promised to fight in 2012, he got an S-class, an evo, a condo and is building a house now...

Comment

Hadn't really seen much on him but had heard many good things about him, so I started watching some footage of him. Looks like a nice prospect indeed! 24 is a bit of a late start but the way I see it, titles come and go, the money comes and goes, but you're the Olympic gold medalist forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
                Funny thing is that he didnt turn pro because of money $$$

Because he promised to fight in 2012, he got an S-class, an evo, a condo and is building a house now...
                Would of made more money going pro,Maybe been a champion already,been
                famous already.Imo the hype has died down a lil with him.I just hope
                he dont turn into another matt korobov.

Comment

i think he will be great.

Comment

He is going to be undefeated and undisputed champion for a while as a pro.

Comment

Working...
                    X