No announcement yet.

Did you guys like Avatar?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    I disagree, I think that was the best part of the movie. It's on HBO right now and I have a 47" HD tv and it's just not the same. The 3D experience is what made it enjoyable for me, or at least worth watching.
    Aye I think you might've misread what I said. Seeing it in 3D definitely did heighten the viewing experience.

Comment

I'd fuck the blue bitch

Comment

Originally posted by J-H View Post
        I'd fuck the blue bitch
        Reported

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
          Aye I think you might've misread what I said. Seeing it in 3D definitely did heighten the viewing experience.
          Ahh ok my bad, misunderstood.

Comment

Great Movie.

People that dont like the movie are pretentious james lipton wanna douche bag hacks that are just hating pricks.

Only thing you should ask for when watching a movie is were you entertained. That's it.

Overanalyzing critical ****s who act as if every film has to meet their conceited pretentious pre requisites should just do us all a favor & drink some bleach & die in a corner somewhere.

Where you entertained?

Of course you were you stupid****facearsehole.

Comment

Not only was I entertained, but I lamented the fact that Pandora is not a real place.

Earth sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                special effects were great.

could have done better with the liberal , bleeding heart , poor native americans garbage though.
                it was essentially Dances with Wolves done in space.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
                  Not only was I entertained, but I lamented the fact that Pandora is not a real place.

Earth sucks.
                  i knew you'd be the type of **** that would fall victim to post-pandora depression.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...en-planet.html

Comment

"In a similar forum, one user wrote: 'When I woke up this morning after watching Avatar for the first time yesterday, the world seemed grey. It just seems so meaningless."

Comment

Avatar was a good movie, I liked it. Obviously, as it's been said multiple times, the cinematic effects far exceed the actual story line, dialogue, etc.

I can sit and watch some parts of it now that it's been on HBO, but it's just way too long to re-watch it.

Comment

Working...
                      X