Exposing the inaccuracy of Compubox

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Criminal..........

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
    You do understand that Compubox stats have absolutely no bearing on the outcome of a fight, don't you? All they are is a method for fans to get a better idea of the action in the fight. Many people think GGG has a poor defense and gets hit a lot but if they actually take the time to watch his fights carefully, they would see that he checks and blocks most punches with his gloves and slips others completely. But a casual or inexperienced, or blind, viewer may think he is getting hit by these shots. Compubox stats back this up to a great extant.

But in the end, it is the judges who decide who wins or loses. And this is not decided only by the volume of punches thrown or connected on.

Of course I do, genius. You do understand my point is, when people see punch stats, they automatically assume them to be DEAD ON. Punch stats have become an important tool to gage what is happening in the ring. In the case of Saturday night, they are CRIMINAL! FACT. The commentary also plays a major factor. They were also CRIMINAL in their claim that Floyd outclassed Manny in any shape or form. They hardly showed or talked about or showed replays of what he was really doing effectively. You do understand what I just said, right?

Comment

• F U's all day!!!!!

F U and welcome to my long block list. I am not playing with you **** anymore. Boxing is not a game. When someone is treated unfairly, it needs to be said/discussed. You act as if no opinion matters but yours. F ALL Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        In the Castillo fight, the compubox score is cumulative. In this fight its round by round. Fights are scored round by round-hence in this fight the broken down count gives a more accurate telling of who won the fight.

Just accept Manny lost you sour c0cksucker!!
        So to protect your hero Floyd we should only believe the commentators when it favors Floyd. Same goes with Compubox. Same goes with injury excuses and fighting with injuries. Got it.

Comment

• By and large, compubox is considered a joke. And it's only used by anyone in an argument by people with a clear agenda.

It also isn't used in determining who won the fight in the eyes of the judges.

The three judges saw the same thing that 90% of people who watched the fight saw. Manny lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
            F U and welcome to my long block list. I am not playing with you **** anymore. Boxing is not a game. When someone is treated unfairly, it needs to be said/discussed. You act as if no opinion matters but yours. F ALL Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!
            Come back when you learn to conduct yourself like an adult.

Comment

• Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
              Of course I do, genius. You do understand my point is, when people see punch stats, they automatically assume them to be DEAD ON. Punch stats have become an important tool to gage what is happening in the ring. In the case of Saturday night, they are CRIMINAL! FACT. The commentary also plays a major factor. They were also CRIMINAL in their claim that Floyd outclassed Manny in any shape or form. They hardly showed or talked about or showed replays of what he was really doing effectively. You do understand what I just said, right?
              So in other words, you are admitting that you are a total idiot. You believe everything that someone tells you? Are you one of those people who believe that everything on the Internet is the absolute truth and 100% factual?

I REALLY feel sorry for you. I feel worse for your friends and family though. Must not be a party having someone like you around every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                Come back when you learn to conduct yourself like an adult.
                Thank fucking christ.

Dude was annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
                  I knew it. I knew you would be a bytch post fight.

I ****ing knew it. He dominated him.
                  It was a close fight. Both did very little. No one dominated. Now there is even proof that Manny was injured.

Comment

• **** the punch stats.......40 yr old floyd just dominated the so called "fighter of the decade" with his C-game

Comment

• Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
                      This thread really makes it clear which posters are only fans of floyd and don't care about anything else except putting floyd on a pedestal.

Daggum is a very good poster and he's not saying anything that isn't true and accurate. Even before this thread I had no idea how compubox had it so one sided. I could hardly remember a round where floyd landed in the double digits.

If you think i'm nuthugging pac, then please, point out the rounds where Floyd landed in the double digits, and we can recount his punches right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X