No announcement yet.

anybody here watch dexter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    The whole 'love intrest' angle is just redundant and played out.

They've been rehasing it ever since Rita was introduced with virtually no success, IMO. I'm beginning to think that they're just doing it to appeal to chicks. Season 5 was the worst in that regard : Emotionally destroyed chick who was recently the victim of grueling and prolonged rape sessions seeks comfort by immediately jumping on the nearest d*ck.

It was cliched garbage that never happens in real life : Chicks who've been raped are sexually ****ed up for a very long time, if not forever.

This whole fling with Hannah is just a rehash of the Lila storyline from season 2, sans the killing.

Seasons 1, 2, and 4 were the best.
    I agree about the emotionally destroyed chick cause i was with one for awhile and it affected her in every part of her life at all times as she once told me,now that i love you are you going to hurt me and i couldnt change that thinking it makes me feel disgusted even thinking about the pain she endured.That side of it should be shown on tv to show the damage that it does in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
      Why start watching it from season 6?

I ****ing hate Deb.
      I wish Deb would get taken off the show....that Bltch erks me bad!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        She's supposed to be this hard-ass lieutenant who curses all the time yet she's a confused, emotional, ugly cunt who cries or wants to cry every time she talks to and tries to babysit Dexter.

Comment

She's supposed to be this hard-ass lieutenant who curses all the time yet she's a confused, emotional, ugly cunt who cries or wants to cry every time she talks to and tries to babysit Dexter.
          deb to the tee!!!!

Comment

Deb is a ho.

Comment

I think deb is weirdly hot and her acting is horrible but then the guy that plays dexters acting is wishy washy.

Comment

i was wondering the same? why did dexter say "fu#k" and leave the arson there to be arrested? didnt he see dexter and now can let the police know about him? and then all of a sudden he has hannah's dad on the boat...that was a weird sequence....

Comment

This is pretty much every woman irl.

Never seen the show until last night, was only planning on watching an episode or two and ended up watching 8 from season 7. Good stuff.

Comment

This is my first season of Dexter and I'm enjoying it. The plot twists are pretty crazy.

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                    Why did he go "fuck" when he was about the kill the phantom arsonist and just leave the dude behind?
                    Because everything he said to the killer about not letting childhood trama control his life and taking responsibility for his own actions applied just as much to Dexter as it did to the arsonist.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Instead of killing her off like they did with his wife, it would be better if he moved instead. Why does the character and the show itself depend on Miami, Florida for location?

Why can't Dexter be in L.A.? Give him a fresh start with new surroundings.

Comment

Working...
                      X