No announcement yet.

Ghost vs Swift

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost vs Swift

I would be very shocked if somehow Ghost lands a Mayweather fight next. I think a fight with Danny would be electric, and just as good as anything else out there right now, even more so than a Bradley fight. Winner of that fight holds all the aces i think. I really think its a 50-50 fight
    Garcia by KO
    20.51%
    Garcia by Decision
    7.69%
    Guerro by KO
    28.21%
    Guerro by Decision
    43.59%

I doubt Golden Boy will risk two possible Mayweather opponents against each other.

Say Danny Garcia beats Judah, and than maybe he fights Peterson at 140, than heads to 147. He could be in line for Floyd.

I think Guerrero will fight Bradley or Maidana next. If Guerrero-Braldey were to somehow get made, I'd love to see Floyd fight the winner of that fight.

Comment

i think it will be Guerrero vs Floyd in may 2013

Garcia will fight at Maidana at 147 n then lil Floyd

i think Garcia beats Guerrero but its a close match, a toss up

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
        i think it will be Guerrero vs Floyd in may 2013

Garcia will fight at Maidana at 147 n then lil Floyd

i think Garcia beats Guerrero but its a close match, a toss up
        Naw. They're saving the May PPV for Canelo against Cotto, if Cotto wins next weekend.

I do see Garcia-Maidana in the future though. Maidana will probably fight Malignaggi in the mid/late spring, while Garcia will fight Judah. Than I could see Garcia hanging around 140 for maybe one more fight against a Peterson or something, than jumping to 147 and fighting Maidana for a title.

I think Guerrero will fight Bradley, Matthysse (wouldn't mind seeing Matthysse jump to 147 for this fight), or maybe even Alexander (if Devon beats Brook).

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          I doubt Golden Boy will risk two possible Mayweather opponents against each other.

Say Danny Garcia beats Judah, and than maybe he fights Peterson at 140, than heads to 147. He could be in line for Floyd.

I think Guerrero will fight Bradley or Maidana next. If Guerrero-Braldey were to somehow get made, I'd love to see Floyd fight the winner of that fight.
          The problem is that there just isnt that kind of time. Floyd has 2 fights left i think...TOPS, and i dont care what he says about wanting to fight 5 more times. Plus, Floyd has looked far from his younger years, and very vulnerable, and why i predicted Cotto to beat him after how awful he looked vs Ortiz.
          Last edited by S IP U IR S xII; 11-25-2012, 01:30 PM.

Comment

I think Guerrero wins fairly easily against Danny, who I like and feel is underrated. I think the Ghost is good enough boxer to avoid that massive left hook, and he's also showed he's got the chin to take it if need be. I'm not saying that's all Garcia has, but once Guerrero nullifies that weapon he can outwork him.

Comment

if garcia counter left hook lands on anybody up to jr middle, there getting ktfo

Comment

Ghost has good technique from the outside and could use it since Danny isn't all that quick and needs him in close for those hooks. Ghost by ud. I'm still not at all sold on Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Naw. They're saving the May PPV for Canelo against Cotto, if Cotto wins next weekend.

I do see Garcia-Maidana in the future though. Maidana will probably fight Malignaggi in the mid/late spring, while Garcia will fight Judah. Than I could see Garcia hanging around 140 for maybe one more fight against a Peterson or something, than jumping to 147 and fighting Maidana for a title.

I think Guerrero will fight Bradley, Matthysse (wouldn't mind seeing Matthysse jump to 147 for this fight), or maybe even Alexander (if Devon beats Brook).
                  yea i meant after Garcia goes right thru Judah(i thought it was a done deal)
                  i dont see Bradley vs Guerrero happening, maybe Matthysse vs Guerrero but i dont think GBP is gona risk Guerrero a mexican day pay day vs Mayweather

i dont think Canelo is fighting either of those guys on May 5th, maybe Cotto even if he losses

Comment

Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
                    The problem is that there just inst that kind of time. Floyd has 2 fights left i think...TOPS, and i dont care what he says about wanting to fight 5 more times.
                    I think Floyd has 3 fights left. I still say Canelo will eventually land Mayweather, probably in May 2014.

Garcia will probably fight 3-4 times this year. February against Judah, and than possibly in the summer against Maidana. He'd be in line for a Fall 2013 Floyd fight by then probably.

Comment

Working...
                    X