No announcement yet.

Martinez-Dzinziruk = Pacquiao-Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
    Dzinziruk was an undefeated world champion.Margarito was a cheater who didn't deserve to be fighting for a title at a catchweight against boxing's 2nd biggest cashcow.
    who did sergiy beat? he's a protected european belt holder not a champion. nothin more. Martinez had a good showing last night but let's not get carried away

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
      The last time Tony looked great was against Cotto in 08. Reason being....he was suspended. Dzin was severly inactive due to contractual issues, and his last great win was how long ago?

Nice try fa99ot.....

I can play the discredit game as well.
      Here's the difference... Margarito got slaughtered against Mosley before being suspended and didn't beat anyone of note before the Pacquiao fight.

Dzinziruk may have been inactive and have only fought a low level opponent before Martinez, but he didn't have any brutal losses separating his best win from his payday fight.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
        who did sergiy beat? he's a protected european belt holder not a champion. nothin more. Martinez had a good showing last night but let's not get carried away
        He beat Daniel Santos literally one fight after Santos beat Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
          Here's the difference... Margarito got slaughtered against Mosley before being suspended and didn't beat anyone of note before the Pacquiao fight.

Dzinziruk may have been inactive and have only fought a low level opponent before Martinez, but he didn't have any brutal losses separating his best win from his payday fight.
          One bad loss doesn't overshadow a career full of solid wins. Margarito has faced a who's who list of opponents so he was bound to lose especially when you consider his style is tailor made for Shane.

Marg was a solid win and so was Dzin but because its an opponent of Manny he is complete **** as a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
            One bad loss doesn't overshadow a career full of solid wins. Margarito has faced a who's who list of opponents so he was bound to lose especially when you consider his style is tailor made for Shane.

Marg was a solid win and so was Dzin but because its an opponent of Manny he is complete **** as a fighter.
            No, Margarito is considered less of a win because he is past it... I mean, that's like saying that Trevor Berbick's win over Ali was good, because one bad loss (to Holmes) shouldn't overshadow a career full of good wins.

I give Pacquiao credit for moving up and fighting a giant, but it's hard to give it full credit unless Margarito does business at 154, which he has never done in his entire career. He's 1-2, and his one win is against a fringe contender in Roberto Garcia.

Comment

So somebody getting KO is consider shot now. Then there are superstar out there that is shot: Pacquiao, Wladimir, and Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                Undeafeated against nobodies.
                He did beat Santos and Julio, if you are saying both are not good fighters well, it just shows your biased agenda.

Comment

if you are not a hater you all know Margarito is better than Sergei. Career wise, resume wise and Marg faced way way better competition. who has Sergei beat? Haters can stop this Dzinziruk was undefeated. undefeated beating who? Pac lost 3x and where he is now? yeah Pac is the face of boxing, most popular boxer in the world and P4P King. undefeated doesnt mean anything. look what happened facing great opponent? the guy got knocked down so many time!

if they fight in 154 lbs Sergei has no chance against Marg. that dude looked even slower than Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
                    Yup,alright red k gangsta.Funny U call me names when ur the 1 that uses Pacman's manjuice for toothpaste.Do me a favor little girl,when U see my posts,ignore them,like I do to U,unless it's in retaliation of course.
                    That's sig worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post

by your logic, now that Dzinziruk faces good boxer what happened to him? got knocked down like 6 times? worst that what happened to Margarito. and Dzinziruk would be losing fights after fights when facing good opponents!

Comment

Working...
                      X