Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Senseless Act of Violence:Frail 68-yr-old Asian man dies after road rage attack in NY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Its sad really, used to see it all the time when I lived in South Central LA area.
    Chinese/Arab Shop Owners are some of the bravest dudes...

They will go and set up shop in neighborhoods most Whites would never set foot in....

Comment

#AsianLivesMatter

Comment

Him and his **** sister should be executed.

Comment

If the Asian defended himself with a gun it would be BLM protests all over again.

Comment

I agree that him and his sister need to get the death sentence asap.

Comment

is this about a black guy doing crime?

Comment

If BLM were to get what they wanted, this guy wouldn't be in prison nor would he face any punishment for his crime.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                  If the Asian defended himself with a gun it would be BLM protests all over again.
                  dang thats the ultimate left wing cuck in your avatar

Comment

Sadly this news hasnt made heavy rotation on cnn or huff post

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                      Stats don't lie, violent attacks on Asians are like 90% of the time done by blacks.

I always feel terrible for the Chinese places in the hood. The hell they have to go through just to serve from fri chicken, por fri rice, is insane.

Constant harassment and yelling by black people 24/7.

There is no doubt tons of racism towards blacks in America, but ive never seen blatant racism compared to how blacks treat Asian people.

Comment

Working...
                      X