Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brady Haters...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The greatest offense at that time in history scored 14 points vs the 6th seed Giants led by goober. 18-1

Comment

Wow

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ting-footballs

CHEATERS!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        45-7, because of deflated balls? Yeah, Luck shot his load before the game... Brady shot his during the game... :bukkake:

From what I read Kravitz is reaching... he says the league... But not one person is backing up his claim...

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
          45-7, because of deflated balls? Yeah, Luck shot his load before the game... Brady shot his during the game... :bukkake:

From what I read Kravitz is reaching... he says the league... But not one person is backing up his claim...
          The League is investigating. This would be another Cheating Violation by the Patriots. Most likely it will be a loss of more draft picks this time, if not, a possible suspension for Belichick next year. They will let him coach the super bowl doe.

Comment

**** Brady

Comment

I'll be laughing when he's crying like a little b1tch again when Seattle is sacking his a55.

Like Mak said fuk Brady.
              Last edited by KRITKL; 01-19-2015, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
                  I'll be laughing when he's crying like a little b1tch again when Seattle is sacking his a55.
                  Like Mak said fuk Brady.

Kam Chancellor...blindside blitz...that's all im waiting for

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    The guy is a diva. Yelling in the refs face and no flag. Probably was screaming "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM! I'M TOM BRADY!"
                    Is he advised by Al Hymen, that would explain a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      Kam Chancellor...blindside blitz...that's all im waiting for
                      Hey, us Raider fans got to get whatever kind of enjoyment out of the season that we can.

Comment

Working...
                      X