No announcement yet.

Ggg vs Rubio odds.. -11000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ggg vs Rubio odds.. -11000

Same odds as the Leo Santa Cruz fight. Is this a cherry pick?

I think it's a pretty **** fight but I can see the logic behind it.

Rubio is WBC interim champion so Golovkin beating him makes him no1 challenger to Cotto, doesn't it?

So then Cotto will have to **** or get off the pot.

It's nowhere near as bad as the LSC or Garcia fights
    Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 09-02-2014, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Wow those are the odds I get for teams playing San Marino, I digress. I think this has more to do with how destructive ggg is. Rubio has been a solid fighter for a decade and has only lost to Chavez and Pavlik during that time.

Comment

There's no similarities between the two. Rubio is a top ranked MW and the other dude isn ranked 93? LSC is in a position to fight anyone he wants while GGG clearly isn't.

Comment

Obviously not even close to being on the same level as LSC. Rubio is a top 10 MW and the WBC "interim" champ. Lol

Comment

what's that in fraction odds

Comment

Waiting for it to be on 5d. Could be the same when out everywhere, but before donaire/rigondeaux was out, donaire was. 100-1 favorite

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                what's that in fraction odds
                That's too tough to figure out, but basically you would have to put $11,000 on Golovkin to win $100. I might go put some cash on Rubio just for the hell of it, you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                  Waiting for it to be on 5d. Could be the same when out everywhere, but before donaire/rigondeaux was out, donaire was. 100-1 favorite
                  That's where I got it from

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Same odds as the Leo Santa Cruz fight. Is this a cherry pick?
                    Not really. GGG is looking to expand his fan base and get into a position where the winner of the canelo/cotto fight either has to fight him or lose the WBC title.

If he can't get the fight he wants, he is finding another way to get the belts.

Comment

Working...
                    X