Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye "Tyson Fury doesn't deserve to be a millionaire"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a dedicated fan of the sport, Haye is one of the few boxers I despise.

He cleaned out an ultra weak cruiserweight division with PlSS-POOR wins over Enzo Maccaroni and an average washed-up journeyman in Mormeck. Add to that the fact he was stopped earlier in his career by another washed-up journeyman.

Then you have his career-defining fight against Wladimir in which he totally flopped. Leading him to make up one of the most pathetic injury excuses ever. This warrants his new nickname: The Toe-Maker.

And his antics towards Team Fury were just atrocious. Leading to another self-inflicted injury, this time getting his trainer to cut him. And then cancels again with a bad shoulder.

I hope Karma catches up with Haye. I relish seeing him either retire - or getting seriously injured in a fight so he can never box again.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      Ustinov is a better win for Fury than Valuev...
      IF Haye fought Valuev when he was still in his prime fair enough but he never did that.

Haye is clearly bubbling with rage that Fury is what 25yo?
      And has surpassed everything Haye has ever done.
      I don't know, Ustinov is really, really slow even compared to Big Foot. He better not catch you though.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post

orly?

Comment

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
          I don't know, Ustinov is really, really slow even compared to Big Foot. He better not catch you though.
          I'm not sure I agree on him being slower than Valuev...
          He can bang much harder than Valuev though when you give him the chance, it would be one of these fights IF Fury takes it to a war you'd have to give him props for doing it against that type of an opponent.

Comment

That guy's just a little full of himself...

"Neither have very big fan bases"..

Most of that large fan base of Davey's has eroded away from the endless run of scandal and inactivity from Klitschko's through to Fury.

"The only reason anyone knows Fury is because he was tagged in a fight with me"

LOL

Talk the talk, walk the walk Davey.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
              That guy's just a little full of himself...

"Neither have very big fan bases"..

Most of that large fan base of Davey's has eroded away from the endless run of scandal and inactivity from Klitschko's through to Fury.

"The only reason anyone knows Fury is because he was tagged in a fight with me"

LOL

Talk the talk, walk the walk Davey.
              You need to have LacedUp nuthugging you to the death to have a big fanbase and to get PPV events

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                You need to have LacedUp nuthugging you to the death to have a big fanbase and to get PPV events
                Yep..

Davey can take solace in that some fans are there to the end!

Comment

haye makes good points here: "fury said he doesn’t fight for the glory or titles, that it’s just about the money. That was it.”
                  “If he went there and knocked Pulev out and backed himself he would be fighting Klitschko now,”

Comment

What a ridiculous mindset. Sounds like someone who would pull the ladder up on the next guy trying to make it. Truly the worst

Comment

Wasn't Haye seen hanging around Wilder and all during a fight card? Not to mention they sparred and how Fury was legimitaly pissed (and calling him names) after Haye pulled out. He mad.

Comment

Working...
                      X