Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do other animals commit rape and/or sexual assault?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, my male guinea pig would always try to forcefully **** the female guinea pig. She would run away from and he would chase her and catch her and try to hump her but she would run away. I felt bad for him, he was trying to get laid so badly and she wouldn't let him.

Comment

Yes, animals are just like us except dumber.

Comment

as far as I know humans and dolphins are the only ones with genitalia adapted to gain pleasure from intercourse

male pack dolphins also kidnap female dolphins from other packs and keep them as sex slaves. If the female tries to escape they don't rest until they recapture it.

I'm not making it up. I can't provide a link right now but look it up.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev-
          Yes, my male guinea pig would always try to forcefully **** the female guinea pig. She would run away from and he would chase her and catch her and try to hump her but she would run away. I felt bad for him, he was trying to get laid so badly and she wouldn't let him.
          she's just playing hard to get

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Yes, my male guinea pig would always try to forcefully **** the female guinea pig. She would run away from and he would chase her and catch her and try to hump her but she would run away.
            This is why men have evolved to run faster than women.

Comment

Black widow spiders. After taking the sperm the female eats the male.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                as far as I know humans and dolphins are the only ones with genitalia adapted to gain pleasure from intercourse

male pack dolphins also kidnap female dolphins from other packs and keep them as sex slaves. If the female tries to escape they don't rest until they recapture it.

I'm not making it up. I can't provide a link right now but look it up.

link.

this thread turned out better then I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  come on son!
                  get your video camera out and record this, you could become the Ron Jeremy of Guinea Pig ****

Comment

rape all day,the dog didn't want fuk all to do with the cat

Comment

Working...
                    X